OLD SCHOOL HIPHOP VIDEOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OLD SCHOOL HIPHOP VIDEOS

cutta we appreciate your contributions bruv but you cant talk to rolo like that.
    #ROOGANG
    #LOVEFORCE
    #LETMEBANGBRO

Comment

No worries Miami, i will take care of this ignoramus nh.
      Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

I never heard of soul on ice

Comment

Just Googled 'Old School Hip Hop' and Wikipedia said anything up to 1984

Personally I'd prob say 89 or earlier

Comment

Originally posted by CUTTA View Post
            Originally posted by Window Lurker View Post
            smh, none of those tracks are old school hip hop wtf
            You need to get educated then sir do some research before you run your mouth or fingers in this case

bro, really? U gotta be trolling

Soul on ice: 1996
            Please stop: 1997
            All Glocks Down: 1995
            Danger: 1995

And so on, and so on...

It might SOUND old school to you, you probably 20ish years old, but technically, factually, it isnt. Not a single one of those videos is Old School.
            You are the one who needs education.
            Get yo facts straight nigga

That being said, I gotta admit, you posted some dope tracks from the Golden Era of Hip Hop.

@modz close thread
            SOUL ON ICE ISN'T OLD SCHOOL LOL ??? your just being foolish i see now and its pointless to even bother with you
            I really hope that you have done some reseach on the subject by now, specially since you are a producer, you have an obligation to know the slightest bit of Hip Hop History imo...

Allow me to draw the following parallel, which, i hope, will help you gain a better understanding...

Antiquity and Middled Ages are two distinctive periods in History, even though experts and scholars dont always agree when it comes to the exact start and end dates of those periods. Whether you were born in 2017, 1985 or 1765, that doesnt change anything: Antiquity and the Middle Ages are two very different human history time periods. That doesnt change depending on your age. If you are 15 years old, the Hiroshima bombings didnt happen, say, during the Renaissance just because you feel like it happen a very long time ago.

The same logic applies to Hip Hop History and its periods. Old school is the first one, and the Golden Era or Golden Age of Hip Hop follows. Whether you are 15 years old, 25, 35 or 55, songs like Rappers Delight and The Message are Old School, whereas Soul on Ice, who came out in 1995 iirc, is from the Golden Era...

Ponder on this

(cc [MENTION=15763]Justice[/MENTION])

Comment

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Tbh I didn't know where W.L. was going with the breakdown but that Hiroshima Renaissance bar was ice cold ! Lol

Comment

You need to get educated then sir do some research before you run your mouth or fingers in this case

And so on, and so on...

It might SOUND old school to you, you probably 20ish years old, but technically, factually, it isnt. Not a single one of those videos is Old School.

That being said, I gotta admit, you posted some dope tracks from the Golden Era of Hip Hop.

@modz close thread
                  SOUL ON ICE ISN'T OLD SCHOOL LOL ??? your just being foolish i see now and its pointless to even bother with you
                  I really hope that you have done some reseach on the subject by now, specially since you are a producer, you have an obligation to know the slightest bit of Hip Hop History imo...

Allow me to draw the following parallel, which, i hope, will help you gain a better understanding...

Antiquity and Middled Ages are two distinctive periods in History, even though experts and scholars dont always agree when it comes to the exact start and end dates of those periods. Whether you were born in 2017, 1985 or 1765, that doesnt change anything: Antiquity and the Middle Ages are two very different human history time periods. That doesnt change depending on your age. If you are 15 years old, the Hiroshima bombings didnt happen, say, during the Renaissance just because you feel like it happen a very long time ago.

The same logic applies to Hip Hop History and its periods. Old school is the first one, and the Golden Era or Golden Age of Hip Hop follows. Whether you are 15 years old, 25, 35 or 55, songs like Rappers Delight and The Message are Old School, whereas Soul on Ice, who came out in 1995 iirc, is from the Golden Era...

Ponder on this

(cc [MENTION=15763]Justice[/MENTION])
                  you = wrong

Comment

]
                    [ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c4J-EVxMcd0[/ame]
                    [ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A7nzf1yz7_g[/ame]

Comment

And so on, and so on...

@modz close thread

Ponder on this

(cc @Justice)
                      you = wrong

wrong? Care to explain, because you have made no valid point so far... not a single argument smh

At least, read the first paragraph of the following you idiot : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old-school_hip_hop

Comment

Window Lurker is housing these hoes

CUTTA looking shaky in his own thread

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

And so on, and so on...

@modz close thread

Ponder on this

(cc @Justice)
                          you = wrong

wrong? Care to explain, because you have made no valid point so far... not a single argument smh

At least, read the first paragraph of the following you idiot : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old-school_hip_hop
                          everyone calls the golden era old school anyway we all know its the golden era but it all gets lumped into old school in conversations you know this and so do i why are you playing stupid?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X