AngryFan & fans discusses Diz vs Horrible Hollow & how far is too far in battle rap ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AngryFan & fans discusses Diz vs Horrible Hollow & how far is too far in battle r

Originally posted by sandman View Post
    is it ok to call us sand******s. in my hood. black people look at middle easterns as there own kind. we are both outkasted in a way

Stop with the lies pls sir. Might be like that in your hood, but ppl who been around know arabian countries are often very racist and intolerant. You aint even allowed to own the holy bible in saudi arabia or practice your beliefs. Ion even wanna talk about them enslaving, raping, kidnapping millions of africans- organ theft etc, invading and infesting africa with their lies. They look at us as less worth just

Comment

Re: AngryFan & fans discusses Diz vs Horrible Hollow & how far is too far in battle r

.tbh i don't see the big deal and can't belive niggas is still talkin bout this, actually diz dissed AF in that battle so maybe that's why but it's really so stupid, if he called him nigga in a way that was really racist hollow himself woulda did sumtin and i woulda put hands on the mad Arab too lol, but it was a quote from the lux battle about hollow and made sense for that moment, if i was to cry about this then id have to cry about Cortez aswell, these niggas ain't hurtin my feelings and it shouldn't hurt yours either, don't lose sleep over this, there are 1000 legitimate reasons to hate diz,this ain't one

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuE2_d80f7g"]Debo keeps it 100 on Chris Unbias and Racism in battlerap (Must Hear) - YouTube[/ame]
        I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

They act like every closet wannabe battle rapper don't drop the n word when his parents aren't home anyhow.

This comes down to a person's upbringing and their environment. You ain't gonna find a polar bear walkin up to a grizzly and callin it the n word cuz it's fur different.

Lame ass debate. You can't debate facts. It's still not appropriate to drop the N bomb no matter who your friends are. Saying otherwise is asinine.
          You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

Miles702 laying down the law itt with his first post

Comment

[MENTION=37763]Miles702[/MENTION]

Welcome to the site fam

Comment

Originally posted by Axum View Post
                Originally posted by sandman View Post
                is it ok to call us sand******s. in my hood. black people look at middle easterns as there own kind. we are both outkasted in a way

Stop with the lies pls sir. Might be like that in your hood, but ppl who been around know arabian countries are often very racist and intolerant. You aint even allowed to own the holy bible in saudi arabia or practice your beliefs. Ion even wanna talk about them enslaving, raping, kidnapping millions of africans- organ theft etc, invading and infesting africa with their lies. They look at us as less worth just
                What does this have to do with people with Middle Eastern roots in North America?

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                  [MENTION=37763]Miles702[/MENTION]

Welcome to the site fam
                  Appreciate it. Saw where you bodied Wax, it was like a museum tour how stiff you had em.

Comment

Originally posted by Wassup View Post
                    no disrespect but black americans are submissive as fuck Got Damnnnnnnnn shit is embarassin

In the end of the day Diz know no one gon do shit so he can say it and after it niggas will still be all friendly (like hollow was) it might actually be hilarious for him to see how gentle niggas are.

He should make it a game, how many battles he can say it without gettin checked
                    As a black man you should never give a non-black person the power to hurt you like that. Know who you are!..Understand the circumstances!....that kinda slavery is over. As a grown man you should never get cursed on in your face by another person and NOT check the person. That word is an insult to me, nothing more. But I have authority over your insults! Its like throwing stones at a mountain. Like most black people I used to fight ppl, but we grown now. Point is, know who you are and where you from!

Comment

If I acted like I was raised, blacks would all be depraved slaves. But honestly I never connected with my own race, maybe it's because we all hide behind a cloned face. I don't see any reason to disrespect any one race over the other. We all come out the vag the same way, unless you cut out the stomach with the C section. But still yet, that scar in and of itself rests in the same way. People worry too much about race identification instead of worrying about being true to themselves. That's where life got it fucked up!

Comment

A and ER are makes two differemt meanings

I clearly heard ER.
                        Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                        Originally posted by ekeanon
                        I'm glad I got to witness your life
                        Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                        White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

If I was there, I wouldve suckered punch Dizaster while he received a Ekelon blowjob

"What I say? I said Nig-"
                          *full force punch in mid sentence*

*groups of black people stomp on Dizaster with steel toe boots*
                          White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                            If I was there, I wouldve suckered punch Dizaster while he received a Ekelon blowjob

"What I say? I said Nig-"
                            *full force punch in mid sentence*

*groups of black people stomp on Dizaster with steel toe boots*
                            You wouldn't have done shit Clarke, and you know it.

Just like Tay Roc aint gonna check Diz either, he's just a battle rapper.
                            sigpic

Comment

Shut up lil hoe.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                                Hollow still 3-0d him
                                Facts.

And everybody knows Diz ain't racist but he is a dummy, always craving for hate and be controversial.

Horrible Hollow btw? That was a promo battle and he did everything ! Jokes/Bars/Flow/Stage Presence/Wordplays but was horrible? Angryfan still biaised as fuck, what a old retard.
                                Originally posted by Wreckless
                                Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X