Iron Solomon makes Kotd staff member cry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iron Solomon makes Kotd staff member cry

Actually I'm on my work desktop which has youtube blocked, so I can't even see which videos you posted nor would I watch them if I could.

Just the thought of you going to sleep makes me giggle.

Comment

Haha I never went to sleep. Never let a lie get in the way of a good story though. The left is full of such violent losers. They always want to see someone they don't like or disagree with get violently attacked especially if it isn't a fair fight and Fadgh is no different. Why am I not surprised that you spawned a clinical retard?

All the best

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H27Ul9ZsHk"]Antifa Gets arrested in 15 Seconds after Assaulting Trump Supporter - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

^^^ The left loves to assault people, lie, and claim it's self-defense as well. That's text-book left-wing SJW faggotry.

Comment

Wanting to see you get choked out (again) has nothing to do with your incompetent, flip-flopping, clusterfuck of political beliefs. It's based entirely on the fact that you're a try-hard doofus.

Comment

Originally posted by FAKE AFD View Post
            ^^^ The left loves to assault people, lie, and claim it's self-defense as well. That's text-book left-wing SJW faggotry.
            Dead... you just summed up your entire adult life. You assault women physically. Harass men and women online. Have a 100+ page police report against you based on you being an insufferable lunatic. And yet when you get arrested for drugs, it's not your fault. When you get choked out, it was unfair. When you get restraining orders against you it's collusion.

You're the embodiment of a victim mentality, and you project that on everyone else. Jesus you're so corny.

Comment

That's not even taking into consideration you being a compulsive liar. Claiming some random canadian battle rap company promotes violence against you, though you can't point to anything specific in recent time that you didn't 100% provoke. You claim they got you banned from an entire country, which is so idiotic I can barely even comprehend the claim.

You are the person you hate. More than the people you hate.

Comment

Try-hard? haha You know what makes me giggle? On a daily basis, watchin you try your hardest to exaggerate and pointlessly try to make me relive shit that happened years ago while I have the comfort of knowing you have to look after your retard spawn for the rest of your miserable life while wifey is gettin piped-out when you're at work.

Comment

If some wild hypothetical fantasy scenario about me helps you feel better about the shit-show that is your life... by all means, pal.

Some day you're going to wake up and have that "ah-ha" moment. And when that happens you're going to go into a feverish tailspin of depression. Hope you can pull yourself out of it.

Comment

Yeah Fadgh, you clearly aren't an abusive person yourself, you fucking goof.haha

Your projection is amazing. Only a true retard would go around calling people retards when his own offspring is a clinical retard.

Hahahaha Fadgh is furiously swinging his legs in his booster-seat right now. hahahaha

Comment

Yeah I doubt you'll find a single post of me calling someone a retard that isn't a tropic thunder reference. Not my style.

I call you a moron because... well you're a moron. There's a difference between being abusive/harassing and putting some dweeb like you in their place.

The booster seat thing doesn't even make sense. Most of your "zingers" are truly terrible.

Comment

The reason you have to jump from topic to topic so often, and can't keep one continuous train of thought, is because your opinions are so utterly baseless. The way you conduct yourself is the same as someone throwing a handful of darts at a board and hoping one sticks. Look how many times you bring up my kid despite it never getting a solid reaction out of me. The most I've ever said is that it takes a corny dude to attack a man's kid instead of the man himself.

But my 3 year old is infinitely more intelligent than you, so I don't need to defend her against some albino spazz.

Comment

Hahaha This is how stupid you are. I am clearly using the words retard and down syndrome synonymously. You said I have down syndrome. What are you dumb-dumbs going to do when I get above a grade 10 writing level?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufRj4jsCmtI"]Kenny Smith - It's Over! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Tbh I'd like to take the words faggot and retard out of my vocabulary only because I find them to be juvenile. That's difficult to accomplish when the left keeps calling me faggot and retard while promoting violent hate crimes against me. smh

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vAlys5SRjs"]Gavin McInnes: "Straight White Man" song "shows how retarded liberals are" - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Yes, blame others for the way you speak.

Sounds productive.

Comment

Tadgh vs JVLs for OTBVA Championship fr fr!!!!!
                                Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                                Originally posted by ekeanon
                                I'm glad I got to witness your life
                                Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                                Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                                White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X