• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: T Rex Vs ??? Has been added to UDUBB Alpha & Omega card

Swave should have been on the card instead of Rex

Comment

T-Rex ain't a legend anymore. He's a has been. I used to be a fan, but when he turned into mixtape Rex, killed every battle Rex, it's just sad. It's like watching Logan and seeing one of the best of his time dying in front of your eyes but knowing it's nothing you can do.
      "First time I gripped and popped
      Heart dropped, eyes closed
      It felt like I was getting shot"

Comment

Originally posted by mwilliams7187 View Post
        T-Rex ain't a legend anymore. He's a has been. I used to be a fan, but when he turned into mixtape Rex, killed every battle Rex, it's just sad. It's like watching Logan and seeing one of the best of his time dying in front of your eyes but knowing it's nothing you can do.
        This makes no sense. Do you mean Rex ain't good anymore? Because being a legend doesn't end. He's got a legacy in this battle shit.

**Headlined the first URL event. Had like 10 mil views on WorldStar from that joint.

**Was apart of the greatest one rounder in battle rap history, Yung ill deserves heavy credit as well.

**Demolished a house full some of the best battlers in the world, he made the rest of the house look like they never battled before on Total Slaughter.

**Created and sustained the illest group in battle rap. Hate on Dot Mobb all you want, they been around since day 1 and have consistently been the premiere group in the game..
        I'll knock down ya door like Jehovas Witness, and bring niggas to your house like your older sisters...

Make me mad, either get shot in the face or stabbed... The Blood leave you wetter than the Tub when you take a bath. ... They say the game should be Told, not Sold, but that's hard to Control when cats Fold like paper bags...

Comment

I hope Ars put Rex vs Tycoon Tax on the card !!
          Originally posted by Wreckless
          Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfBigL View Post
            Originally posted by mwilliams7187 View Post
            This makes no sense. Do you mean Rex ain't good anymore? Because being a legend doesn't end. He's got a legacy in this battle shit.

**Headlined the first URL event. Had like 10 mil views on WorldStar from that joint.

**Was apart of the greatest one rounder in battle rap history, Yung ill deserves heavy credit as well.

**Demolished a house full some of the best battlers in the world, he made the rest of the house look like they never battled before on Total Slaughter.

**Created and sustained the illest group in battle rap. Hate on Dot Mobb all you want, they been around since day 1 and have consistently been the premiere group in the game..
            Yea you're right, I worded that wrong. He's a legend, just not legendary anymore. He needs to sit down somewhere and focus on his mixtapes. He's good for one or two "ohhhhh shit" moments a battle, and I can't even trust that he didn't already spit it on a track.

I feel the same way about Mook. I remember the first time I copped a Smack DVD and seeing him vs Mills, then Lux, and to me he was the best.
            Then he had that DRY ass battle with Iron Solomon. I went back to watch it and couldn't make it through the first. Took him like 3 minutes to get to the whole "I made 20 k" part... then he said a Jew couldn't use Jesus in his raps. And a bunch of fucking bullshit. I wasn't sitting through that again.

Then he returned with hippo lines. He's a legend but damn, I wouldn't pay for a ticket to see him. He's a smoke break battler
            "First time I gripped and popped
            Heart dropped, eyes closed
            It felt like I was getting shot"

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X