SMACK/URL PRESENTS:MIKE P VS NU JERZY TWORK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SMACK/URL PRESENTS:MIKE P VS NU JERZY TWORK

I cant believe im fucking saying this but Mike P 2-1.

He edged round 2 &3 to me.

His rounds felt a little more consistent even though he was looking like this nigga.

Comment

Originally posted by Krook View Post
      Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
      Brizz right under Roc on URL.
      No
      dont use one word you fucker. Explain why not. Nobody currently is above Brizz on url other than Roc.

Comment

Originally posted by BORIS View Post
        Mike and assclapper calling out Brizz is funny. Brizz right under Roc on URL.
        How? what he do
        You watch battles. He's arguably undefeated since his Verb battle.

Comment

No
          dont use one word you fucker. Explain why not. Nobody currently is above Brizz on url other than Roc.
          Nothing else to explain. I've already talked and talked and talked about how you cats strictly judge a battle rapper off how the crowd reacts to them.

Not just you but even the weirdo bloggers talk about how a bar was received by the crowd. Or the crowd wasn't fucking with it.

Fuck the crowd.... I come from the era where the crowd lets the mc's spit and stfu. Now it's attention whores in the crowd yelling " keep going" "that boy good" "that was fiire"

Now they taking over the battles with 3-0 chants even in a back and forth classic battle.

It's fucking the game up. And like your name battle rap will "Die Slow"

Comment

No
            Nothing else to explain. I've already talked and talked and talked about how you cats strictly judge a battle rapper off how the crowd reacts to them.

Not just you but even the weirdo bloggers talk about how a bar was received by the crowd. Or the crowd wasn't fucking with it.

Fuck the crowd.... I come from the era where the crowd lets the mc's spit and stfu. Now it's attention whores in the crowd yelling " keep going" "that boy good" "that was fiire"

Now they taking over the battles with 3-0 chants even in a back and forth classic battle.

Nobody knows you around here to recall your opinion on shit. So there is some explaining you need to do otherwise shut the fuck up. None of what you said applies to me. You sound retarded.

I always say fuck the crowd. I give no fucks about them when it comes to me judging battles. If you knew me so well then you'd know that already. You talking and talking and look like a jackass due to the fact that Brizz was supposedly on a clear L streak starting with the T-Top UFF battle. I'm saying otherwise. So how is that "following the crowd/popular opinion" you dumbfuck?

And fuck what era you from. It doesn't mean shit to a nigga like me. I was around. I ain't one of these young niggas. That era is gone. It's why I loved Spitdatheat and posted their battles on the forum(before the obvious downfall) because niggas got to rap for the most part and was dope. Fuck outta here.

Comment

No

Nobody knows you around here to recall your opinion on shit. So there is some explaining you need to do otherwise shut the fuck up. None of what you said applies to me. You sound retarded.

I always say fuck the crowd. I give no fucks about them when it comes to me judging battles. If you knew me so well then you'd know that already. You talking and talking and look like a jackass due to the fact that Brizz was supposedly on a clear L streak starting with the T-Top UFF battle. I'm saying otherwise. So how is that "following the crowd/popular opinion" you dumbfuck?

And fuck what era you from. It doesn't mean shit to a nigga like me. I was around. I ain't one of these young niggas. That era is gone. It's why I loved Spitdatheat and posted their battles on the forum(before the obvious downfall) because niggas got to rap for the most part and was dope. Fuck outta here.
              Your an emotional little scrap aren't you? Hahaha

First off I don't give 3 3/4 of a fuck who knows me or not around here, my narrative stays the same.

You? Just saying the same ole shit everybody else be saying. If you think basic ass Briz Rawsteen is even close to top dog based off anything else other then him being a crowd pleaser you're a delusional forum shit talking fraud.

Briz Rawsteen's energy, and stage presence is a perk. I give him that, but saying the same shit about his knife, or machete in different ways are not creative bars compared to a real wordsmith. And there is no possible way you can say he top dog based off his wordplay alone.

Now stop crying like a bitch and accept the fact that you are far from a battle rap connoisseur. You're just another battle crowd fan.

Comment

This message is hidden because Krook is on your ignore list.

You wasted your time responding. I didn't read it. Retarded old heads get blocked too.

Comment

Originally posted by Moezus View Post
                  Mike Ps aura is so weak, he looks like a my chemical romance fan with timberlands

i was thinking an Avenged Sevenfold fan but fuck that noise my chemical romance lol thats perfect
                  let the 40 cal give 'em a perm

Comment

No
                    Did Rum Nitty die???

Or you got him above Roc since he kilt him??

Comment

Mike P 2-1. Twork seems to choke in every damn battle.

Comment

Originally posted by blackonboth View Post
                        No
                        Did Rum Nitty die???

Or you got him above Roc since he kilt him??
                        That can be argued. I ain't mad at it tbh.

Comment

I'm not a fan of Mike P......like I'm not a fan of the shit he be rapping about and he is one of those battlers that would be 100x better on KOTD like Cortez and DNA with that being said......he won the 3rd easily.......Twork edge the 1st......the second is the debate for me......but the battle was off to me and I'll never watch it again

Comment

This message is hidden because Krook is on your ignore list.

You wasted your time responding. I didn't read it. Retarded old heads get blocked too.
                            Your sensitive ass read every single word. You just know I'm right . Hahaha

Comment

Mike P won more because of Twork sloppiness cause mike is far from being crazy the way he ends his rounds is really weak.

He come off as actor, who is above average while hes rapping but imediatly after he stops rappin or even in between raps he goes back to the real mike p, the extra corny mike P

He needs to step is acting skills ASAP, his lyrics are above average but not crazy

Comment

Mike P 3-0

Better moments and cleaner rounds.

How in da fuck most you clowns got Twork first Rd?

"Bullets will rain from an um-brella
                                You ain't even catch that
                                Bullets will rain from UM...Um-BURRETTA!"

sigpic

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X