"im Beatin That Boy Ass!" Hitman Holla addressing Rain on Periscope (part ONE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "im Beatin That Boy Ass!" Hitman Holla addressing Rain on Periscope (part ONE)

i am the Most Perceptive

Comment

Re: "im Beatin That Boy Ass!" Hitman Holla addressing Rain on Periscope (part ONE)

I'm on the edge, dogz

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
        Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
        Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
        Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
        Tadgh I made that clear that if Hitman fights Rain over some comments it's weak sauce. I clarified that within two pages.

Yet you got people over here clowning DNA and calling his mom autistic/retarded/worthless which is pathetic and cheap. Hitman must be think his mother is exempt or some shit?
        I didn't call you out by name Clarke. Don't take it personal.
        Ima drop these clockn hammers on your bitchass

If you really do that I'll pay for 2 hours of studio time so you can finally stop making excuses as to why you won't mumble on a track.
        I might be dropping today or tomorrow. I got the recording working perfectly.
        Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
        Originally posted by ekeanon
        I'm glad I got to witness your life
        Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
        Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
        White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Yeah you said that days ago my man. Nobody expects you to drop, so if you do you'll get a ton of props based off that alone.

Comment

Speaking of dogs - ever stop to think how bad a rap name Hitman Holla is?

It's referencing the saying a hit dog hollers meaning someone acting butt hurt about a comment that doesn't mention them because it hit a nerve and applies to them

It means ur sensitive and have a guilty conscience

Worst rap name since Special Ed

Comment

always thought it was was bad name tbh but speaking of dogs if this cock err span yall then i'll palm more rain Ian

Comment

ur name is ian right if not disregard that bar

Comment

actually if u talk any shit about my dog bars i'll palm or rain knee in

Comment

Starting to see why chat showed you 'la Bro" door

Comment

smh

Comment

u've clearly never had knees rained upon u

Comment

cuz i'd show u a ball of knees (bolognese)

Comment

Originally posted by sandman View Post
                            moose u sound dumb
                            a man telling another man it dont matter that a man talks about your sick mom
                            moose you sound dumb there man
                            u cant talk about my mom. batttle or real life. moose. did your mom touch u or something. y do u hate her. a man who dont stand up for his mom is no man or son at all
                            lmao type shit. and whoever saying "who cares bout what rain said about hitmans mom... bla bla bla"... its called News lol. this is a battlerap forum and that was a big story. lmao wtf.

Comment

Somebody's gettin blood sacrificed.
                              sigpic

Comment

Get it?

sigpic

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X