Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rain will get knocket out for what he said to Hitman Holla

Cats on hillside by the IHOP on 172nd??
    Outside Of Popeye's Eating Chicken & Fries...

Comment

Thought u was thoro Axum
      Stop speaking on ppl's kids

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
        Hitman is vulnerable forl etting his moms condition affect him so deeply.

rain 3-0.
        Facts!!!
        Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
        Originally posted by ekeanon
        I'm glad I got to witness your life
        Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
        White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Axum View Post
          Whatchu mean throwing shots? Im not judging the man, Im stating facts. Its not just about hitman father...just using that situation as a prime example for what is going on in every second black urban household. Im kickin him while he is down? Does it look like is in a bad situation feenin for help? What are you sayin troll? Im not a yes man and I will not take part in this tough guy bs. Read this pls.

"Whoever spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is diligent to discipline him" Proverbs 13:24

Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord. Ephesians 6:4

"The rod and reproof give wisdom, but a child left to himself brings shame to his mother." Proverbs 29:15

"But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.”
          Matthew 19:14

What are you going to say to ya kid, when he ask you : "What is the meaning of life?"-get this money?
          White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Has there been any updates yet from either of these two scary niggas.
            🌸 I just make trap beats tbh.

Comment

Rain admitted Hitman lied.

Comment

Hitman contradicted his statement and admitted he didnt pull up.

Hitman talking bout "you gotta come to me" on a faggot tip. Probably trying to jump Rain.

Jumping people is weak. Shows not only youre down for your homies but also shows youre gay for them.

That's what females told me. Gay shit. Smh lol

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
                  Damn that's the epitome of reckless....
                  Real shit.
                  Rain afd.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
                    Originally posted by Axum View Post
                    Nah fam, Im just keepin it real and want ppl to understand this. Its sad to see dude like that...and even sadder to see that his lil man is soakin it all up. Everything bad you taught your son/ everything good you didnt teach him...will be weight on your shoulders as father and man.

Edit: mouse or whatever that dude name is, wants to be quoted so bad....not today homie
                    I'ma be real with you for a 1 second.

It's the systemic government oppression and widespread corruption that has dealt the blacks their hand. Blacks grow up in poor urban areas that have no incentive to be developed by HUD or the Gov. So what ends up happening is blacks start living in these run down slums while being poor as shit. People are their environment. So a period of time you have this idea of accepting what cards your dealt and handling it as best as possible. Mainly in the form of criminal activity such as drug dealing or robbery. Then with the constant reinforcement of the outside world projecting this label onto blacks, they start to accept their cards and play them. Then this incentives the gov to crack down on these poor black criminals. So the gov and police start attacking black communities by criminalizing millions of people for petty things, and setting up a criminal system that ensures they'll never be able to get anywhere, ensures they'll never have enough moneyi n their pockets to buy things. This leads to a lack of parents, and father figures. With every black family missing a father, brother or cousin then these people are even more prone to becoming their environment. It's a social problem that we created. IT also had malicious intentions from the start, we didn't want blacks to be citizens, we didn't want blacks to vote. So when they did, we had to oppress them. That was the only logical choice.

Let me tell you something, do you know why black people always have nightmares? It's because we killed the only one that had a dream.
                    Wrong. Whitey wanted the black community to vote from the start. Why ? Because they want black people in their system - the system of white supremacy. That way they are easy to control and manipulate.

Does white supremacy mean every white person lives in luxury and like royalty ? No. White supremacy merely secures the dominance over all the other races. When it comes to the white race itself, it is divided up by classes.

sigpic

Comment

• Re: Rain will get knocket out for what he said to Hitman Holla

It makes both look corny cause nothing happen.......but Hitman is battling Shine so I guess they'll cross paths

Comment

I'll catch that flight to whoop Hitmans mama.

Comment

Gonna drop these clockn hammers on her bitchass

Comment

man these two lames be in the same city as each other right now and they beefing on twitter... shits lame as fuck, Hitman tried to bluff it, rain called it, neither of them want problems. This why battle rap stay losing, If Rain was tweeting shit like that about the Lox or a Maino or any of them WuTang boys he would have been dealt with.
                            https://media.giphy.com/media/jAulUg6UYlpoQ/giphy.gif

Comment

Hitman proven yet again to be cancer

Wish he hung it up after Verb exposed him

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X