UnbiasReview Chris in jail facing rape charges.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UnbiasReview Chris in jail facing rape charges.

So no sources then? Just your usual senseless rambling?

Cool. No harm no foul then.

Comment

Here's some pretty good receipts tbh.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qmyu3RHGSY"]PSA to Norm Kelly - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ13o_9Kvzk"]Norm Kelly says blogger Roosh V his views are not welcome in Toronto - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

"I was appalled at the language he used, the ideas he was trying to advance, the arguments he was trying to make. It wasn't something Torontonians want to hear. It doesn't corespond with the values we have in this country or in this city. "

"If he does violate our code, he should be charged."

KOTD's Norm Kelly speaking on Roosh V

Comment

More senseless rambling from the tin-foil-hat-peanut-gallery.

Just leave it as an arbitrary generalization with no merit and call it good. You look silly trying to validate your idiocy.

Comment

What conspiracy? You wanted receipts. I just posted receipts of SJW liberal politician Norm Kelly supporting a misogynist (Organik) and denouncing another (Roosh V). I wonder if Norm has seen Kid Twist vs Dumbfounded yet.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsg8fLNgZ80"]KOTD - Rap Battle - Kid Twist vs Dumbfoundead - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

So Norm Kelly signifies most/a good portion?

It was a rhetorical question when I asked it because you can't prove your claims. There hasn't been any sort of study that could back you up. Which is why I said keep it as "I was generalizing an entire made-up group of people because of my own personal experiences, even though they were really just me being a creepy spaz and stalking people that don't like me."

We have nothing left to discuss. You're not going to stop being some pseudo-woke weirdo and I'm not going to stop finding it entertaining.

Keep it moving and have a good day.

Comment

"Pseudo-woke" would most certainly qualify as an anti-SJW term. Fadgh can't tell if he's coming or going. Thank you for volunteering to be another receipt.

Comment

Keep fighting the good fight JVL, even if nobody else acknowledges it as existing!

Comment

People like Tadgh are the people you have to fear the most. Braindead fucking soulless faggots who hang in their safe space all day, while yapping and acting superior over the internet.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 9NeiN9 View Post
                      People like Tadgh are the people you have to fear the most. Braindead fucking soulless faggots who hang in their safe space all day, while yapping and acting superior over the internet.

Totally bro.

Comment

Damn! Norm Kelly's district is 46% Chinese. Dumbfounded is Korean but it isn't like Kid Twist's racist Asian stereotypes were exclusive only to Korean people, not to mention all of the homophobia. Are you SJW's or advocates of free speech?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huv0mHFP5wA"]La Coka Nostra ft. Bun B - Choose Your Side - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Jesus you really just aren't intelligent at all haha.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                              Jesus you really just aren't intelligent at all haha.
                              Imo, if anyone here has proven to lack intelligence, it's Norm Kelly for associating himself with KOTD, and carrying on with his "6ix Dad" minstrel show.

It's no joke. He's an elected member (municipal) of a political party that is passing motions that will eventually lead to bills and laws to punish people for speech, in addition to Canada's current hate speech laws.

Don't cheese me, fam. Dun kno!

Comment

Why the fuck would I care about what some old white canadian is doing in canada?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X