3-0 Body DMV

Jakk needs main stage like now
    "Bullets will rain from an um-brella
    You ain't even catch that
    Bullets will rain from UM...Um-BURRETTA!"

sigpic

Comment

Re: URL PRESENTS: RYDA AND JAKKBOY MAINE VS SNAKE EYES AND DOUGY

How is it possible I only watched this battle once but seen it three times? Run it bacc run it bacc fucc do they really have to repeat every bar smh

Comment

Originally posted by theskeep View Post
        Originally posted by King Money Bags View Post
        :
        Originally posted by theskeep View Post
        And they're wearing matching shirts SMH. This is like battle rap karaoke. God awful

They wouldn't do it if the fans didn't like it lol. It's all on the fans
        Nah thats some nerd shit. Fans didn't pick what they're wearing, fuck are you talking about. These dudes just know they're interchangeable ass garbage rappers
        Um who do you think the majority of battles fans are these days?! Real street niggas? Get real. Double Impact proves they eat this shit up. Lol so, what the fuck is YOU talking bout?

Comment

Dougy: Fell off hardbody. Lookin back at his battle vs chess, he switched it all up. Not to mention that he moves just like surf. Back to the drawing board my dude. Idk how many shots ge gon get...the potential is there.*cough*Tone montana.

Snakeeyez: Other than the one-eyed willy bar, he didnt impress at all. Outta breath, bad timing and ran it back way too often. He needs memorable moments in a 1vs1.

I dont know why they felt the need to go back and forth (it gets boring fast and is exhausting to listen too)....do lil segments instead. I would only go back n forth for the set up, switch it up and have parts where one individual spazzes back to back. Mind u, team cakelyfe best moments where chess' solos.

Ryda:
          Calls himself haymakerKing-rightly so!
          He got haymakers, cant always deliver em tho how he should. Had alotta airballs in a relatively small room. Thats why I dont see him shake the big room. He tends to be too monotone and has nothing that really makes him stand out. To keep it a buck, I dont see em get pass the born legacy stage.

Jakkboy Maine-
          Star potential. Very refreshing, just like twork. Big plus for him->fam just look and move like a savage. Battle rap is superficial like dat....its that easy..WWF? call it what you want. On top of that, he got bars and is creative with his cadence. Winner of the match!!!

Conclusion:
          Most these dudes just lack"variety of cadence"..not flow. Thats the reason why alotta bars fall flat. Standing on that stage aint that easy...even brizz needed time to find what works for him-now he glowin.

Comment

^^I agree with everything Stephen Axum Smith said!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpapurp View Post
              How is it possible I only watched this battle once but seen it three times? Run it bacc run it bacc fucc do they really have to repeat every bar smh
              That shit was unbearable

Comment

Jakkboy sound like Twork
                Sneakers Neva Sliding

Comment

Smack didn't drop the battle just for the hell of it.

DMV vs ??? about to be a secret battle on double impact 2

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post

What's your prediction of the other team?

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
                      Originally posted by DieSlow View Post

What's your prediction of the other team?
                      ah man. I have no clue. I hope it's not just 2 random niggas again.

Comment

If it's marv & quest I'm gonna do a cartwheel

Comment

Yo if it's Marv and Quest DMV better watch out lol. That's like playing Smoke in a MK secret fight. Cakes found out the hard way.

Comment

I couldn't even finish this battle.
                            Sabotage ENT
                            "I'M OLD SCHOOL LIKE PEANUT BUTTER ON A MOUSETRAP."

Comment

Originally posted by Axum View Post
                              Dougy: Fell off hardbody. Lookin back at his battle vs chess, he switched it all up. Not to mention that he moves just like surf. Back to the drawing board my dude. Idk how many shots ge gon get...the potential is there.*cough*Tone montana.

Snakeeyez: Other than the one-eyed willy bar, he didnt impress at all. Outta breath, bad timing and ran it back way too often. He needs memorable moments in a 1vs1.

I dont know why they felt the need to go back and forth (it gets boring fast and is exhausting to listen too)....do lil segments instead. I would only go back n forth for the set up, switch it up and have parts where one individual spazzes back to back. Mind u, team cakelyfe best moments where chess' solos.

Ryda:
                              Calls himself haymakerKing-rightly so!
                              He got haymakers, cant always deliver em tho how he should. Had alotta airballs in a relatively small room. Thats why I dont see him shake the big room. He tends to be too monotone and has nothing that really makes him stand out. To keep it a buck, I dont see em get pass the born legacy stage.

Jakkboy Maine-
                              Star potential. Very refreshing, just like twork. Big plus for him->fam just look and move like a savage. Battle rap is superficial like dat....its that easy..WWF? call it what you want. On top of that, he got bars and is creative with his cadence. Winner of the match!!!

Conclusion:
                              Most these dudes just lack"variety of cadence"..not flow. Thats the reason why alotta bars fall flat. Standing on that stage aint that easy...even brizz needed time to find what works for him-now he glowin.
                              On point af.

That battle against Chess made Dougy's potential skyrocket. But it's like every time he goes near a URL stage it's just average/bad compared to that Chess joint.

Snake didn't say much, and if he did (besides the Goonies line) it wasn't a standout. Seems like he'll fall off ASAP.

I always see people mention how dope Ryda is but idk. Could be true, but I can't watch him for more than a minute or two. Presence is mad awkward and sometimes just cringe. Would rather read quotes of his shit.

Jakkboy got next. Just like Twork.
                              🌸 I just make trap beats tbh.

Comment

Great fucking breakdown [MENTION=23077]Axum[/MENTION].

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X