SOUL KHAN - HIS REQUIREMENTS TO RETURN TO BATTLE RAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SOUL KHAN - HIS REQUIREMENTS TO RETURN TO BATTLE RAP

Hey Corwin. Remember when i used to hook u herb and I ran off on the plug? Then you tried to help him set me up and I caught you in the act? Chris Benoit your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by FAKE AFD View Post
      I have a record from getting caught with drugs I got from my "liberal" mp's daughter's boyfriend. Liberals also pretend to be anti-homophobia SJWs while funding a company that has been releasing videos calling me a faggot since 2008. Liberals are horrible people.
      Hey liberals. You're giving $10 million to a convicted terrorist. What do I get? Y'all have funded and supported all sorts of fuckery and damage to my life but I didn't kill anyone. Not to mention I was first introduced to drugs at your environment minister's parent's house. I'd say you owe me a lot more than you do to Omar Khadr.

Comment

That's right liberals. Copius amounts of blow snorted at Katherine Mckenna's parent's house. Copius amounts of coke bought from Ted McMeekin's daughter's bf. The daughter and her friends started bringing hard drugs around us when we were just into weed. I'll take my pardon now.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jfp0_vIn2U"]Malcolm X Goes BEAST MODE On White Liberal! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
              Almost as insane as spending years unsuccessfully campaigning to be a mod tbh.

Comment

lol the only time i've ever asked for a mod to remove a thread here it was something justice posted

Comment

Not sure how that smiley provoked you to retort with that.

Damn Vader i thought we were cool ?
                  And to think i was about to rep you for your contributions to my thread !

Comment

him adn quill both retarded hey lets mod the guys who post weird dick pics and old naked men in random threads

Comment

Originally posted by RandomLetters View Post
                      him adn quill both retarded hey lets mod the guys who post weird dick pics and old naked men in random threads
                      Do you really want me to bust you out with what was floating around in chat?

Salvage what masculinity you have left and walk away

Comment

Not sure how that smiley provoked you to retort with that.

Damn Vader i thought we were cool ?
                        And to think i was about to rep you for your contributions to my thread !
                        We're cool man. We can both be insane together. No homo.

Comment

Comment

I bring it up a handful of times, half in jest the other have was serious since the site was going though a really bad garbage phase and people ran with it and it haunts me to this vary day

Comment

Originally posted by RandomLetters View Post
                              Do you really want me to bust you out with what was floating around in chat?

Salvage what masculinity you have left and walk away
                              I do now

Comment

dont quote ppl on my ignore list plz they are constantly threatening me with dumb shit or calling me names for no reason

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X