X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SOUL KHAN - HIS REQUIREMENTS TO RETURN TO BATTLE RAP

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
    Who is 'battle crier' ?

"Look at me K. Look at me. I fux wit u so heavy K. I think you are an adonis. I would suck on your toes if you let me K. I love you K and I can't stop crying."

Comment

Oh shit, get the WAHHHmbulance !

This thread catching more bodies than a jitterbug contest .... (or whatever that dance is where they throw the girls in the air and catch them - I don't know the Charlston or something)

Comment

Originally posted by FAKE AFD View Post
        Looks like the battle crier isn't from Oakland anymore. When are you and Arcane going to battle each other? You've only dragged it out for 4 years. I've never seen 2 bigger pussies. It's like watching 2 retards say they're going to fight after school only to both fake sick and go home early while everyone is waiting to watch. You're both a couple of rhyme biting, back stabbing, two faced snitches who get real reckless and personal with people in battles but cry when someone returns the favor. You both perpetrate frauds about where you're from and move to new cities when you get checked. You're literally the same goof.

The most hilarious part is it's not even a real fight. It's just a word fight. hahahahaha
        You 2 have been ducking each other for almost half a decade. You were both too shook to even talk to each other while you were in the same room. hahahahaha

Comment

JVL you live in one of the greatest countries on earth

Get a life

Comment

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by FAKE AFD View Post
              Domestic assault? B&E? That sounds pretty serious. Kinda light compared to the company y'all keep though.

Dam! (pun intended)

Even the people who do the grimiest shit really do love cops. Y'all got a lot of nerve judging me and finger pointing. I get why y'all have been monkey wrenching my opportunities for over a decade now. I stand up to sex offenders while y'all cover up for them. Y'all are on some bare Afrika Bambooty shit. Y'all are just as a bad as the Catholic church. Leon Robinson, you're an absolutely deplorable human being for bringing these people around children, Mr. Yute Worker.

Comment

Hey Mookie. These aren't the friends you said should have thrown me off that balcony on Charlton St, are they? You're out here dissin me but rockin with rapist rats? Why am I not surprised?

Comment

Hey kid from the third grade who looked at me funny --- who's good at dodgeball now ?!?!

Comment

Sorry, that was insensitive

You gotta let this shit go lol - u sounding super crazy with this stuff again

Comment

Hey kid from the third grade who looked at me funny --- who's good at dodgeball now ?!?!
                      Sorry, these posts cater to Shamilton people, not you. Enough of these goofs lurk my posts on this forum regularly while claiming I cyberstalk them.

Comment

How recently do u have proof of that? Be honest

Comment

You don't honestly think this many people care about Soul Khan returning to battle rap, do you?

Comment

I know someone who's sister thought an ef bf was stalking her - convinced there were listening devices in her apartment and every car was him - like 4 years after breaking up
                            They found her stumbling down the highway incoherent

Comment

I know someone who's sister thought an ef bf was stalking her - convinced there were listening devices in her apartment and every car was him - like 4 years after breaking up
                              They found her stumbling down the highway incoherent
                              Horrible comparison. Lots of my old frienemies have accounts here for bootlegs; they just don't post. You don't think any of them are aware I take screen shots about them and post them here?

Comment

Maybe you got a point there

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X