• Show
Clear All

Re: SOUL KHAN - HIS REQUIREMENTS TO RETURN TO BATTLE RAP

#LynchJVL

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
      #LynchJVL
      [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6dtoLFR4bc"]Da Lench Mob - Buck Tha Devil - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by KingFly View Post
        Originally posted by mckenna View Post
        on a real, is this kingfly?

if it is you one voldamort looking fuck
        Yes that's me and I know for a fact I've fucked more females than you know. If you doubt me then lets see your pic big guy

Comment

[MENTION=3545]KingFly[/MENTION]

Work this thread into your schedule if possible / ty

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
            @KingFly

Work this thread into your schedule if possible / ty
            [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhr-fl8Mx1Q"]NEONAZI ROBERT REITMEIER SAYS "FUCK WHITE PRIDE" HA, HA, HA! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQlXw0iogow"]Soul Khan & Caustic Argue About The Effects Of Language In Hip Hop - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Caustic got manhandled when he came to this site-you know every unfair game plays twice

Comment

Caustic got manhandled when he came to this site-you know every unfair game plays twice

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sH5qKDhybc"]Cadalack Ron: "My Dad Told Me Don't Sleep With Black Woman And If You're Gay I'll Kill You" - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

every unfair game plays twice

Comment

I changed my mind. I do have a problem with you now, Soul Khan. You're just another fake liberal goof. The company you keep speaks volumes about how full of shit you are.

Comment

"They not your friends. They only tryin to help you to the bottom. Say they'll help you with the issue but they help you with the problem. When you say you don't want it yet they the ones who say one more time. When you ready to go yet they the ones who say one more line. What type of friends don't help you with this issue?"

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yx48oyoH0Y"]Daylyts Cadalack Ron Tribute Song - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

J V L catching multiple bodies in this thread.
                          [MENTION=30622]conceited[/MENTION] - you took his soul, Con

Comment

Originally posted by DAYLYT View Post
                            "They not your friends. They only tryin to help you to the bottom. Say they'll help you with the issue but they help you with the problem. When you say you don't want it yet they the ones who say one more time. When you ready to go yet they the ones who say one more line. What type of friends don't help you with this issue?"

Comment

Looks like the battle crier isn't from Oakland anymore. When are you and Arcane going to battle each other? You've only dragged it out for 4 years. I've never seen 2 bigger pussies. It's like watching 2 retards say they're going to fight after school only to both fake sick and go home early while everyone is waiting to watch. You're both a couple of rhyme biting, back stabbing, two faced snitches who get real reckless and personal with people in battles but cry when someone returns the favor. You both perpetrate frauds about where you're from and move to new cities when you get checked. You're literally the same goof.

Comment

Who is 'battle crier' ?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X