SOUL KHAN - HIS REQUIREMENTS TO RETURN TO BATTLE RAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SOUL KHAN - HIS REQUIREMENTS TO RETURN TO BATTLE RAP

Jvl did you wanna battle Khan back in the day or something ?
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
      Never really crossed my mind tbh. I suppose this is coming off like I have a personal issue with Soul Khan which couldn't be further from the truth. I'm really just using SK as a metaphor for the hypocrites I deal with daily because he's so vocally liberal.

Comment

Originally posted by FAKE AFD View Post
        Originally posted by Justice View Post
        Never really crossed my mind tbh. I suppose this is coming off like I have a personal issue with Soul Khan which couldn't be further from the truth. I'm really just using SK as a metaphor for the hypocrites I deal with daily because he's so vocally liberal.
        Lil bit

Comment

Soul Khan was pretty good

He could definitely return to battling without talking about faggots and bitches and still slay

Comment

This is what liberals and drug dealers who pretend to hate police look like from my city

Scott Mcdonald: Owner of Che Burrito/local goof, pedophile and human growth hormone user. Sucker punches people and calls the cops on them. Lures underage girls into his bar. His best friend and fellow founding member of the CFA graffiti crew Spec aka Jeremy Ruffo was convicted of molesting his own daughter

Comment

Comment

hmm

Comment

Fun fact: Scott loves skateboarding and hanging out with teenage boys. Once you start gettin up in your 20's you're too old for him so he dumps you and finds the new crop of teenagers to hang out with.

Comment

Originally posted by g00s3y View Post
                    Faggots seem heated in this thread...
                    Stellar booty

I'd motorboat that on full tank, baybay
                    https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEdv5...HgUE/giphy.gif

Comment

Julie Marquis: Budtender at illegal marijuana dispensary MMJ/self-proclaimed mental health expert. I used to buy coke off of her and her ex-husband. Swears up and down she never said anything I posted below. Claims Im a liar.

Comment

Lady Boy ASG aka Amos G and Lindsay Jean Lavalee aka Victoria Shade: Hamilton Hip-Hop's first trans couple. I always knew Amos had it in him. He seems to be transitioning quite comfortably but Lindsay Jean was a complete shock tbh. As you can see below street tough gangsta rapper Arcane was quite eager to have me put in jail too.

Now Lindsay and Amos both said a lot more than this but they deleted the comments before I screen capped them. Linsday said she was gonna stomp me out so I told her to bring it on bitch. This was the end result.

Comment

James Tennant: Program director at CFMU/Mookie's fluffer. Mookie can treat women he's dating like shit and have racist KOTD videos but as long as he makes facebook statuses about feminism and white supremacy James is there to give him a pat on the back.

Homophobia? Hold on a second James. Doesn't CFMU throw the KOTD events when they come to Hamilton? So your volunteers can promote violence against me, you can lie and collude to have me put in jail, and you can sponsor a company that has been releasing videos with homophobic comments about me since 2008 but if I defend myself or say anything homophobic I deserve to be put in jail?

During all this I caught James Tennant in a black face fundraising campaign for CFMU

So I decided 2 can play at this game.

Comment

Comment

Calling a black man the monkey who brought AIDS from Africa? Getting me addicted to drugs and putting me in jail? Pedophiles? Mob lynchings? Blackface? Are these liberals or the KKK? After all I've been through try and tell me I'm not black. smh

Comment

Btw some of Scott Mcdonald's drug dealer buddies (he has many) used to call me prairie n!gger in elementary school.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X