Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SOUL KHAN - HIS REQUIREMENTS TO RETURN TO BATTLE RAP

"You're going to try to frame it as I'm the perpetrator!"

"So anyways... there I was minding my own business with illegal drugs on my person..."

They are out to get me, I didn't do anything ever!

lmao

Comment

You're mad at other people for making you out to be the bad guy when you're not. But you're making yourself out to be the victim at all times... when you're not.

Take responsibility for your own shit before you demand others take responsibility for theirs. It's called being an adult.

Comment

I'm pretty sure most adults don't crack jokes about people having down syndrome when their own child has down syndrome. I don't think they incite an army of trolls to commit hate crimes against an Indian family either. Just because you're a trust fund baby with a pension from killing muslims for oil that doesn't make you an adult.

Comment

way to keep it above the belt jvl

Comment

when has tag ever said he aint a pos like the rest of us

Comment

ur posts are begging someone to comment on them u should thank him for giving u any attention at all

Comment

I think Arcane and Organik have an antisemitism thing going on with u jvl

Sorry if i'm offbase

But when the story breaks down youre AFAF (Anne Frank as fuck)

Comment

i think they used ancient skeleton magic to trap jvl in bone zone

Comment

i mean his name IS arcane

Comment

Comment

Arcane? Imma get deep like Clarke brain !

(shout out [MENTION=32240]Clarke Reloaded[/MENTION])

Comment

Originally posted by FAKE AFD View Post
                          I'm pretty sure most adults don't crack jokes about people having down syndrome when their own child has down syndrome. I don't think they incite an army of trolls to commit hate crimes against an Indian family either. Just because you're a trust fund baby with a pension from killing muslims for oil that doesn't make you an adult.
                          You're so set in being a victim you can't even bring yourself to stay on topic and discuss it. You have to switch the lens to everyone but yourself. I've admitted to being a pos (just online though, I'm a stand-up-guy irl and am very involved in my community <polishes key to the city>). You make these arguments like I've ever refuted it.

The only one who can't fess up to who they are (a scumbag) is you. You just can't do it. You default to deflecting and pointing the finger at everyone else and painting yourself as some helpless victim.

It's lame. You're lame.

Comment

Again, it's hilarious to watch Tadgh write essays about the struggles of the black man in America but then say people should be prosecuted for personal amounts of drugs. Aren't most black men in prison in the US because of non-violent drug crimes? You can't help but talk out both sides of your mouth and expose yourself. That's textbook sociopath behavior.

You're just someone who puts on a good front but you unintentionally expose your true self here all of the time. I never said I was perfect but injustice is injustice. You only seem to only care about abstract injustice. You do not care if someone you dislike is being treated unfairly.

Comment

Originally posted by FAKE AFD View Post
                              I never said I was perfect
                              well that's a relief

Comment

Ftr I don't think Omar Khadr is currently a potential threat. I'm pretty sure I even argued for his release on fb years ago. I'm just not sure he deserves 10 milly. That's all.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X