SOUL KHAN - HIS REQUIREMENTS TO RETURN TO BATTLE RAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SOUL KHAN - HIS REQUIREMENTS TO RETURN TO BATTLE RAP

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PbRZ5QMAs0"]Happy Gilmore It's all in the hips - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

There is no conspiracy necessary for people to be collectively shitty to someone. Nothing I've stated here is a conspiracy. People promoting hate speech and violence against me and getting me in trouble with police is not "all in my head". Pretending im some sort of incoherent lunatic is just an attempt to further marginalize and discredit me which is an extremely Hamilton thing to do.

Comment

Nobody can "get you in trouble with the police". The police caught you with drugs. You had drugs. They may snitch on you, but you gave them something to snitch about. You beat up your girlfriend and broke property. They may tempt you into those situations and again snitch on you, but you committed the crime. You want to know why they're constantly "out to get you"? Because you make it easy as fuck for them to get you.

Plus you are a lunatic. When is the last time you were mentioned by name in a KOTD battle? Nobody would even get the reference. Yet you hinge your entire life off this shit and self-diagnose PTSD to try and victimize yourself.

Grow up and move on.

Comment

don demarco

Comment

Once again the SJW Tadgh is playing judge jury and executioner. Chris hasn't been convicted of rape but you've already convicted him. I was never even charged with assault but here you go saying I went to jail for beating up my girlfriend again. Tbh she's actually drawn blood from me and busted my nose open. I've never done that.

Comment

boooooo

Comment

I said you beat her up and broke property. You said you got charged for breaking the same window twice. I never said you went to jail for beating her up. You just have this beta victim pussy mentality where you have to be the victim and nothing is your fault. So again, grow the fuck up and try to make something decent of yourself.

Jaded victim forum poster won't look too hot on a tombstone.

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                  Nobody can "get you in trouble with the police". The police caught you with drugs. You had drugs. They may snitch on you, but you gave them something to snitch about. You beat up your girlfriend and broke property. They may tempt you into those situations and again snitch on you, but you committed the crime. You want to know why they're constantly "out to get you"? Because you make it easy as fuck for them to get you.
                  Spoken like a true fed. Having a personal amount of drugs in the privacy of my own home shouldn't be something that should be prosecuted.

Comment

a "personal amount" of an illegal drug is still illegal you fuckin' dunce. If it wasn't illegal they wouldn't be able to prosecute you. Nobody gives a shit about your poor-me mentality. Keep poking these people and they're going to keep poking you back. Apparently you're way fucking worse at doing it than they are.

You're an easy mark. Nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

Getting charged for a broken window is a pane fell experience

Comment

I assume when you say "personal drugs in my home" you really mean "personal drugs on my person as they searched me" otherwise letting them into your house without a warrant is your own fault, too.
                        The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
                        ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Look Fadgh, you're going to talk out of both sides of your mouth until the end of time. In any situation, you're going to frame the other person as the victim and me as the perpetrator. Then you'll claim I have victim complex. This all started by you taking personal offense to my statement about SJW's(victim complex). Then you asked me for receipts. That's how Norm Kelly came up. It had nothing to do with any sort of conspiracy. A few pages later you slip up and prove that you're the living embodiment of every negative thing I said about SJW's.

I am not self-diagnosed. I have been diagnosed by a professional

You claim I'm such a low life but you spend more time arguing with me and trying to put me down than you do with your own kid. What's that make you?

Comment

Originally posted by King Kurbz View Post
                            I assume when you say "personal drugs in my home" you really mean "personal drugs on my person as they searched me" otherwise letting them into your house without a warrant is your own fault, too.
                            We were outside my house when the cops showed up. Yes I meant on my person but you're just going to try and frame things like Tadgh. If there is a no contact order the "victim" shouldn't be allowed to stalk the person the no contact order is against.

Comment

XD

Comment

You can use all the buzz words you want. Truth be told things like "sjw" mean nothing to me. I live in the real world. I've never taken "personal offense" to anything you've said, I promise you that. I'm very upfront about how I view you as a human, how could you possibly have any impact on me? You're embarrassing as a "man", it would be even more embarrassing if I let someone like you phase me.

Spoiler alert though... you ARE the SJW you keep trying to bash.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X