Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SOUL KHAN - HIS REQUIREMENTS TO RETURN TO BATTLE RAP

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
    Jvl - not going at u but do u see the irony that ur against these touchy feely SJW 's and ur complaining abt some shit ppl say abt u like it hurt ur feelings
    I've already addressed this. SJW's promoting hate speech against me makes them hypocrites, not me.

I'm not against actual virtuous people. I dislike people who project an alter ego of virtue online but are shady af irl.

Comment

U kno, all these umpteen threads and I never knew that
      Thnks man

I dnt know the goings in Canada or ur record and how it affects ur chance for employment

What u need to do is stop conflating shit. It's all mushed together in ur mind into something bigger than the actual problem

Don't know if u have dough or insurance for mental health professional to help u sort it out - and a lawyer after that possibly

The law and ur record is its own thing

Has nothing to do with battlerap companies or ex girlfriends or what anyone says or thinks. You need to process, move past, and avoid all those ppl

That is with a mental health professional and maybe medication therapy etc

The other shit is legal etc - get ur info handle ur shit

Ur locked in a Chinese finger puzzle for years afraid to disengage

Good luck man !!!?

Comment

Norm, as far as your situation you're just a worthless asshole. Not much can be done imo

Comment

agreed

Comment

wuts my sitiation exactly i dont got legal shit or w.e the fuck

Comment

No free therapy papa

JVL pay pals me

Comment

Got nothin but love for you

Comment

my only problem currently is needing to add more weight to my squat sets

Comment

its stressin me the fuck out

Comment

but the gym is like downstairs and what if theres people there sounds too spooky 4 me

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post

What u need to do is stop conflating shit. It's all mushed together in ur mind into something bigger than the actual problem

The law and ur record is its own thing

Has nothing to do with battlerap companies or ex girlfriends or what anyone says or thinks.
                        These things are very much mutually exclusive with the events that transpired tbh. Sprinkle in the theft of my music, some violent attacks against me (never fair ones), completely sabotaging me trying to rap and leaving me with a psychological disorder where the only times I can seem to concentrate and focus properly are posting online and that pretty much sums things up.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny4SFoeAAaM"]DeJ Loaf - No Fear - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

XDDDDD

Comment

Originally posted by FAKE AFD View Post
                            the only times I can seem to concentrate and focus properly are posting online
                            buddy have u read ur posts

Comment

Also, I wouldn't be so caught up with calling people out for being drug dealers if they weren't so involved in getting me caught up with the police. I have very little patience for people getting me in trouble with the police who are involved in a life I left behind.

Comment

lmao "left behind"

You put 1,000,000 x's more thought into your spastic conspiracies than any other human. I can almost guarantee that.

Its.All.In.Your.Head

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X