SOUL KHAN - HIS REQUIREMENTS TO RETURN TO BATTLE RAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SOUL KHAN - HIS REQUIREMENTS TO RETURN TO BATTLE RAP

no one thats who thank god he was mentioned in the thread with all the norm tags tho if someone stopped reading at page 10 or whatever they would be like wow these guys went the fuck in on kelly in the tags

Comment

Oh and my offer still stands. I am fully prepared to snitch on anyone connected to CFMU or KOTD that is involved in scamming the medical marijuana system if it means I get my pardon. I'll even let you know which ones of these self-appointed doctors aren't just prescribing weed. Just need that pardon. It's not even really snitchin anyway when they snitched on me first and I don't live off of the proceeds of crime. I just need that pardon.

Comment

Pardon from what ?

Comment

Also I could split/flip that pardon if you wanna hear the don rap

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
            Pardon from what ?
            Charges that I didn't have before KOTD started publicly slandering me.

Comment

Get a lawyer (?)(!)

Comment

Kotd works wth Feds ?

When kotd says jump Hamilton police say how high

Comment

That dsnt make sense tbh

Comment

Ur kotd stuff was years back

U got a pending case ?

Comment

U can be candid here - guarantee no judge jury prosecutor or investigator will ever make it thru one of these threads ....

...... I 'kid' because I care. Now what's the math yung bull ??

Comment

Ur kotd stuff was years back

U got a pending case ?
                        No, my charges were years back too. Somehow KOTD/CFMU and the Hamilton backpacker goof troop seem to think it's okay to vilify me almost 10 years later without holding their own people accountable for much worse.

Comment

Homeboy - pardon means u got a court conviction or something

Wtf is 'vilify'

Ur a free man - fuc those ppl

Comment

Let me give u two a tip

Make sure ur mom and ur money r ok ( if she's still living / rip otherwise ) and if u have any kids obv do the right thing

That's it

Comment

Jvl - not going at u but do u see the irony that ur against these touchy feely SJW 's and ur complaining abt some shit ppl say abt u like it hurt ur feelings

Not trying to be dismissive or minimize ur personal issues especially if u think u have ptsd

But let's get real - ppl taking real losses in the world and ur blessed in a lot of ways

Real ptsd is people who were in war combat right ?

Comment

Homeboy - pardon means u got a court conviction or something

Wtf is 'vilify'

Ur a free man - fuc those ppl
                                It's actually called a record suspension now. I only plead guilty because no one would bail me out and Mookie and Arcane were trying to run off with all of my ideas while I was locked up which ended up working out pretty well for them. I was told I'd get time served if I plead guilty. I would have to wait at least another 3 months to take it to trial. I figured I could just get a pardon in 2 years which didn't seem that bad. Then the conservatives won the election and made it way more difficult to get pardons.

People call me a stalker for lurking online but I was actually stalked. I was never charged with assaulting my ex. I was charged for breaking the same window twice during arguments. A court ordered no contact order was put in place against me. Then she stalked me at 4am in my own home after I hadn't spoken to her in months. Her sister and new bf sent the cops to my house and I got pinched with a personal amount of ecstasy in my pocket. This is the same ex Arcane was impersonating online and that Mookie currently hangs out with while he tells me to come and chill.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxni-FM-UVA"]Whodini- Friends - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X