Daylyt - Let There B Lyt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: anyone going to bootleg that new daylyt album ?

Post pics of your mothers tits or GTFOH
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

250 of the views is yo broke ass retuning to your own thread for a handout dumbass.

The other 100 or so is members looking for lulz at the expense of a broke bitch nigga
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

So... from what I heard in the intro of the Cor vs Daylyt jawn, he makin mainstream records.
        He using the style, he used to "make fun of".I guess the rule is "if its hot, its hot, right?

Besides the blasphemy, daylyt is the perfect example of "bad company ruins good morals".

"If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting, for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works" 2 John 1:10-11

He already got ties to this evil industry..it runs deep. I just hope he jumps off that path before its too late man.

Comment

Originally posted by bligbitter View Post
          lmao so many keyboard warriors . have a good life sukahz

Comment

VIN ROCK!
            Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

Daylyt - Let There B Lyt

1. Let There B Lyt
              2. Finessegawd
              3. First Breath
              4. King Of Thuh Dot f. J. Anthny
              5. Ratchets
              6. Girl Shit f. Mickey Taelor
              7. Day Electronica f. Chevy Jones
              8. Queen
              9. Last Breath

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaqkEwAsnDc"]YouTube[/ame]

Comment

@mods merge my thread with this thread

http://www.otbva.com/forum/daylyt-le...t-t121490.html

Comment

[MENTION=32618]Quill m Skills[/MENTION] @whoever [MENTION=19872]Moose[/MENTION] [MENTION=3282]Chaunce[/MENTION] [MENTION=32240]Clarke Reloaded[/MENTION]

Comment

Re: Daylyt - Let There B Lyt

its actually "and it said to god let there be light" pretty sure

Comment

this is dope

Comment

Originally posted by Axum View Post
                        So... from what I heard in the intro of the Cor vs Daylyt jawn, he makin mainstream records.
                        He using the style, he used to "make fun of".I guess the rule is "if its hot, its hot, right?

Besides the blasphemy, daylyt is the perfect example of "bad company ruins good morals".

"If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting, for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works" 2 John 1:10-11

He already got ties to this evil industry..it runs deep. I just hope he jumps off that path before its too late man.
                        What is 'the teaching' that one must bring in that bible portion? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post

Sry fam for letting u wait, I aint logged in in a minute. Thx for asking.
                          The teaching of the TRUTH!!!. To acknowledge Jesus christ as the Lord and saviour..his testemony and live by the word.of.GOD n his holy doctrine.

Cause they will come and preach another christ-which is the anti-christ. Look what teachings day believes in and how hard the deceiver tries to not only mock but defeat the truth of the Lord. If u follow day.youll see, that he obsessed with it n cant stop attacking the teachings.of.the Lord. The devil makes you do that. He is mocking the Lord with this album, just like all.of.these celebrities before.him. Satan only attacks the TRUTH. They never attack islam.

The liar wants the TRUTH to be looked at as a lie, more.than he wants to be looked.at as the "truth". Thats the crazy real part.

To that quote.."do not greet.him ",meaning dont take.part n open your mind to/in his false teachings. And thats what he unfortunately fell victim too. God bless.

Comment

It's on Spotify

Comment

The teaching of the TRUTH!!!. To acknowledge Jesus christ as the Lord and saviour..his testemony and live by the word.of.GOD n his holy doctrine.

Cause they will come and preach another christ-which is the anti-christ. Look what teachings day believes in and how hard the deceiver tries to not only mock but defeat the truth of the Lord. If u follow day.youll see, that he obsessed with it n cant stop attacking the teachings.of.the Lord. The devil makes you do that. He is mocking the Lord with this album, just like all.of.these celebrities before.him. Satan only attacks the TRUTH. They never attack islam.

The liar wants the TRUTH to be looked at as a lie, more.than he wants to be looked.at as the "truth". Thats the crazy real part.

To that quote.."do not greet.him ",meaning dont take.part n open your mind to/in his false teachings. And thats what he unfortunately fell victim too. God bless.
                              I was looking for more like a passage I can look up ime. John 3:16

Comment

I was looking for more like a passage I can look up ime. John 3:16
                                John 14:6
                                "Jesus said to him, I am the way, and.the truth, and the life. No one comes to the father except through me"

Proverb 8: 35 -36
                                For whoever finds me finds life in obtains favour from the Lord but he who fails to find me injures himself, all who hate me love death

Acts 4:11
                                And
                                Acts 4:12
                                For example. Hope I helped

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X