X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JC VS CHEF TREZ SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE

Originally posted by Justice View Post
    Originally posted by snizza31 View Post
    This was the closest 3-0 BODY that I have ever seen lol both CRAZY but JC jist is in a different class...

If its close how tf is it a body ?
    Justice... I really need you to consider how wildly stupid you have to be not to grasp the concept of a CLOSE 3-0 BODY.

As in... JC still beat him CLEARLY-WITHOUT-DOUBT in every round, but Chef was good enough to make each round an entertaining fight.

Get it???

I wouldn't have written this post, but you wave your stupidity around with the arrogance of someone who is not only unaware that they are stupid, but who actually thinks that they are smarter than everyone else, and that other people are stupid when they say reasonable things.

Please, gain some self awareness, sir.

You're embarrassing yourself.

Comment

I think you're misuing the term 'body' [MENTION=14439]laslam[/MENTION]

Comment

That was the point..

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
          That was the point..
          Well, I'd say there's a good argument for there being a difference between a "body" and a "body bag"

Someone can still be respectfully bodied because they put up a hell of a fight, but the points are still overwhelmingly in their opponent's favour

Case in point, IMO, Tsu Surf vs Yung Ill is a clear respectable body in Ill's favor.

Someone can't be respectfully body bagged. T-Rex got Body bagged by Clips for example.

Comment

No, bodied is short for bodybagged....

Comment

Not really if you have the ability to qualify a statement...

snizza said "This was the closest 3-0 BODY that I have ever seen"

If you have the ability to qualify a statement you can clearly understand what he meant by body. Which isn't body bag.

Comment

Originally posted by laslam View Post

If you have the ability to qualify a statement you can clearly understand what he meant by body. Which isn't body bag.
                sorry dude but you're wrong, this isn't really up for debate

a "body" is the same as a "bodybag" and that's it. Both of those terms mean that the battle was extremely one-sided

Comment

Lmaooooo

BODYBAG SEASON, BODYBAG SEASON

Comment

all of a sudden bodied doesnt mean bodybag ??? LMAOOOOOOOO . we make up the terms on a per battle basis now..

n this was a horrible battle not a classic , body , bodybag , classic body , classic classic , classic bodybag whatever u want to call it.....smfh

Comment

Originally posted by Al Manak View Post
                      Originally posted by laslam View Post

sorry dude but you're wrong, this isn't really up for debate

a "body" is the same as a "bodybag" and that's it. Both of those terms mean that the battle was extremely one-sided
                      Hmmm, yes, and snizza said: "This was the closest 3-0 BODY that I have ever seen"

So, using our imagination, what could he possibly mean by this?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X