JAKKBOY MAINE EXPOSES BULLPEN CONTRACTS | 20% TO JOHN JOHN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JAKKBOY MAINE EXPOSES BULLPEN CONTRACTS | 20% TO JOHN JOHN?

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
    JJDD said the contract isn't legit. He didn't approve it.
    He "didn't approve it"?

Ehhhh.

Comment

jakkboy is one annoying nonbuzzing muthafucker.

Comment

JJDD vs Twork on SM6 is a maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
          JJDD vs Twork on SM6 is a maybe.
          The only time I fuck with JJDD is when he's taking out the new guys or getting vets the fuck out of here.

It could be dope.

Comment

Originally posted by usedtochefkd View Post
            ^ Ah didn't know he said that

He also was terrible against Jimz in my opinion
            He's a gimmick rapper. Loso is pretty terrible in general. Guys like that can have a couple good battles but their shtick gets old after a while. If he thinks he's making it further, he's crazy. URL crowds will clown that dude to no end.

Comment

Originally posted by theskeep View Post
              ^ Ah didn't know he said that

He also was terrible against Jimz in my opinion
              He's a gimmick rapper. Loso is pretty terrible in general. Guys like that can have a couple good battles but their shtick gets old after a while. If he thinks he's making it further, he's crazy. URL crowds will clown that dude to no end.
              I definitely agree that he would be a terrible fit for URL. I'm positive that they aren't even interested. They're all good with Saga in terms of the Christian lane.

I will say that despite that, his battles vs Xcel and Bad Newz were really good.

I can't sit here and act like he didn't 3-0 Bad Newz, who is good enough to be on URL.

Saw someone say that he took 3 battles the month that he battled Jimz, not that that's an excuse

But I can't sit here and say that he's not good

Comment

Didn't watch cuz JACK Off Boy talks like his nose doesn't exist.

Comment

honestly url should do this if artists they built want to battle on another league because url is the reason other leagues want to book guys like twork, glueazy, and brizz so it makes sense... but bullpen aint building anyone into a star

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Stanza View Post
                    JJDD>Hollow when it comes to business

i see niggas in england with LOM clothing...
                    Money Over Bitches < Loyalty Over Money < Realness Over Everything

R.O.E

Originally posted by Diogenes of Sinope
                    Saying Cassidy is the GOAT makes as much sense as saying Dizaster won.

Comment

Originally posted by Kony2k20 View Post
                      for example: Loso goes to BO7 gets 2k from KOTD and has to give 400 JJDD
                      Ah....lmao if Smack did that to JJDD he would've made 400 blogs about it.
                      Getting finessed, crying about it, and using the same tactics to finesse someone else is human nature though.

Comment

jonthadon is behind the scenes in the business of battling = good for him i guess

is better than in front of the camera imo

Comment

I don't see what that has to do with anything. So what Jjdd gets 20% that's a contract you sign if you agree with it. Nobody's forcing you to sign

Comment

So a perfectly fair business arrangement then.

Comment

You can tell JJDD has learned from Smack/Beasleys mistakes.

Imagine if they had hitman/conceited/clips etc... signed to a similar deal all those years ago... JJDD deserves something for building their brands. Using the LOSO example mentioned earlier...he wouldn't have got booked for Blackout without becoming known through Bullpen so the owner definitely deserves something

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/battlerapcontracts/ <---- HERE IS ALL THE PROOF

THESE ARE SIGNED BULLPEN CONTRACTS IN FULL

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X