JAKKBOY MAINE EXPOSES BULLPEN CONTRACTS | 20% TO JOHN JOHN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JAKKBOY MAINE EXPOSES BULLPEN CONTRACTS | 20% TO JOHN JOHN?

Originally posted by Mr. Smacktastic View Post
    5:25m Can't leave Bullpen unless league books artist for more than $1250 and pays Bullpen $250 e.g. %20 of the $1250. (Same thing Miltwon Blowe was doin).

5:48m JJ pretty much took Spitdat Heat style... From the color scheme to pullin collars

6:25m JJ tellin Jack not to do anymore PGs b/c he can get him straight to a Born Legacy. Jack saying how you gonna get anybody on the main stage when he didn't get trez on there and can't even get himself back on the mainstage.

9m contract 2 -7 years.... He let loso do the KOTD battle

13:25m Nothing in the contract states he'll get paid by Bullpen but if he battles outside of Bullpen and Bullpen gets a piece b/c "they built his name"

16m JJ apparently said he's gonna put hands on Jack one of the reasons why jack is exposing this stuff....
    Nice man appreciate that

Comment

Jakk corny for this... niggas act like they FORCED to sign the contracts...

If you don't like a contract don't sign it... simple

Comment

Jakkboy going to jail. He's always online and he's always smoking. He's selling crack or something.

Comment

I see exactly why Trez got the fuck up outta there. Loso really wants to leave too.

Bullpen over Bullshit hahaha BULLSHIT. These niggas dumb as fuck to sign that contract. Nothing in the contract is written to the point that a lawyer needs to look over it so these artist are sticking a dick up their own ass by signing it.

Comment

The thing about battle rap is...

John John ain't taking nobody to court over not honoring these contracts. It benefits somebody like Loso because without Bullpen, he'd be nothing right now. But the only result from not paying JJDD that 20% is you'd just burn the bridge, that's all. And we ALL know that's never happened in battle rap..... right? LOL

And I'd argue that 20% is pennies compared to what John John gives them. He really puts on for these guys, getting them huge names out the gate and having a platform where they're actually taken seriously. URL you can't get a big name before you go through all the lower-tier bosses, some of whom are absolute trash and you're not gonna get a good battle out of anyway. Bullpen allows these dudes to have good battles with Suge, Clips, DNA, etc. And all they gotta pay is 20%? That's a great deal, IMO

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
                I see exactly why Trez got the fuck up outta there. Loso really wants to leave too.

Bullpen over Bullshit hahaha BULLSHIT. These niggas dumb as fuck to sign that contract. Nothing in the contract is written to the point that a lawyer needs to look over it so these artist are sticking a dick up their own ass by signing it.
                Loso said he wanted to leave?

Loso just got on KOTD because of Bullpen though....

Comment

Originally posted by usedtochefkd View Post

Loso said he wanted to leave?

Loso just got on KOTD because of Bullpen though....
                  You can put 2 and 2 together.

He wants to skip PG's

JohnJohn says his people deserve to skip pg's

1 crazy pg would outshine anything he did on bp or kotd.

Comment

^ Ah didn't know he said that

He also was terrible against Jimz in my opinion

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUEqL1tp7VQ"]JOHN JOHN DA DON AND JAKKBOY MAINE HAVE A CONVO - YouTube[/ame]

Jakkboy is mad corny

Comment

I forget what video it was but JJDD was really selling "I'm already on the mainstage. I know what it takes. I can get you on URL without having to be labeled a PG."

Comment

Didn't John John and DNA / Clips have an issue over a contract or something recently

Comment

It wasn't enough that John John had to use 20% of other people's material.

Next thing he'll be doing is cloning rappers to create his new stable of battlers.

Charlie Clips = Marty Magazines
                            Arsonal = Ka$h Aye
                            NuBorn = N-Phent
                            Real Deal = Q. Pawn
                            Nu Jersey Twork = Atlanta Assclap

Comment

I forget what video it was but JJDD was really selling "I'm already on the mainstage. I know what it takes. I can get you on URL without having to be labeled a PG."
                              I definitely remember him saying that.

Comment

JJDD said the contract isn't legit. He didn't approve it.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X