Is Chilla's Mario rebuttal vs Gjonaj the GOAT rebuttal in battle rap history?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is Chilla's Mario rebuttal vs Gjonaj the GOAT rebuttal in battle rap history?

chiller opened his 1st round with "colon rectum enema clean his ass out" and no one slapped him he cant keep getting away with this

Comment

Re: Is Chilla's Mario rebuttal vs Gjonaj the GOAT rebuttal in battle rap history?

Originally posted by usedtochefkd View Post
      Bigg K's rebuttal to Ill Will is up there imo
      You have really bad taste

He was just talking to him that was too easy

Comment

I agree that Bigg K's rebuttal was really good, don't listen to him [MENTION=36707]usedtochefkd[/MENTION]

Comment

It was definitely premeditated

Comment

Hey, y'all wanna know what rhymes with premeditated?

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
              I don't have a problem with a rebuttal being premeditated tbh

If it's truly off the top of the head then that probably gives you bonus points, but realistically 99% of freestyle rebuttals are worded or phrased terribly, I doubt you could improvise a 4-bar setup as good as Bigg K's even if you were the best in the world at freestyling

Comment

Hey, y'all wanna know what rhymes with premeditated?
                regenerated

Comment

Need medication

Comment

Originally posted by Al Manak View Post
                    I agree that Bigg K's rebuttal was really good, don't listen to him [MENTION=36707]usedtochefkd[/MENTION]
                    Lol I never let someone's posts affect my opinion.

That rebuttal was amazing to me, and always will be.

Damn near know it by heart.

"Y'all think that shit was intense
                    But when I said bro I was speaking in the figurative sense
                    You know the type you know since he was 5 till the day that he died
                    So you had to hold his mother in your arms when she cried
                    She looked at you and said if you had a battle that's some shit that need to get done
                    Because she knew deep down what that shit would mean to her son"

The crowd starts reacting...

And the two lines after that, man. You can tell Bigg K was ready to fight.

Look at Ill Will's reactions the whole time and you can tell he regretted the fuck out of giving Bigg K that opportunity to make him look stupid.

Comment

Also despite his status Prep has some amazing rebuttals.

Comment

If it's truly off the top of the head then that probably gives you bonus points, but realistically 99% of freestyle rebuttals are worded or phrased terribly, I doubt you could improvise a 4-bar setup as good as Bigg K's even if you were the best in the world at freestyling
                        You'd be surprised

Maybe not quite as good but if I go back through battles I could find 4 bar setups that are damn near as good

Trez has some 4 bar rebuttals that are better than 90 percent of battlers writing

Comment

Bigg Ks rebuttals wasn't freestyled. Stop.

Comment

Originally posted by usedtochefkd View Post

You'd be surprised

Maybe not quite as good but if I go back through battles I could find 4 bar setups that are damn near as good

Trez has some 4 bar rebuttals that are better than 90 percent of battlers writing
                            He has some good ones but I mean still his freestyle setups are usually worded terribly, like almost on some Charron level shit. He'll be like "When I grip the burner the toast be buckin" or something leading up to the punch. Bigg K's 4-bar setup vs Ill Will is pretty much perfectly crafted for the entire 4-bars

Comment

Chilla probably got mad schemes on deck anyways, he heard the mario bar and said I got something for that imo.

Comment

[MENTION=24498]Al Manak[/MENTION] would argue that Trez is way better at setups than Charron, but yeah, it's tough to have the shit make complete sense.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X