Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Geechi on URL

Originally posted by Kony2k20 View Post
    As I said, Smack needed to introduce Rum NItty as his gunner to be accepted by the NY URL crowd.

Last time: I am talking about the NY fans, not URL as a battle league.
    I know that URL throws Westcoast event...with barely any promotion
    Has nothing to do with Smack introducing him as anything

He's talented, he gave Nitty a shot

You reaching

Comment

Nitty...Smack

THAT'S NASH!

Comment

Originally posted by usedtochefkd View Post
        As I said, Smack needed to introduce Rum NItty as his gunner to be accepted by the NY URL crowd.

Last time: I am talking about the NY fans, not URL as a battle league.
        I know that URL throws Westcoast event...with barely any promotion
        Has nothing to do with Smack introducing him as anything

He's talented, he gave Nitty a shot

You reaching
        FOH nigga!

He gives people 100 shots in a year.

We all know he was Smack gunner. Dont act dumb!

Comment

Geechi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Twerk
          I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by usedtochefkd View Post
            Originally posted by Axum View Post
            URL powertrippin again huh. They put Geechi on a Westcoast PG card again.

Edit: Clutch and Dre Vishiss again.

KOTD gave him some high schooler named "Saynt"

Not sure what your point is

Never said anything bout KOTD fam. The thing is, they put him on a WESTCOAST PG, not even a one-off. Im sure they presented him a package deal with that offer...they gon put the machine behind him.
            History showed us, they have to hit that NY stage to really get the whole URL exposure.

And like dude said, KOTD put him on of their major events. Typical URL move to put him on a PG to kinda devalue their stuff. URL be petty..we know.

Comment

^ The Bunker is not a main event

They gave him an unknown opponent

URL is smart they understand marketing

They are giving Geechi that chance to shine just like Twork used his battle against Dougy to shine

They don't want to make the mistake of building someone up who can't be consistent

What's wrong with Geechi proving himself? What does that have to do with ego? It's a business. You're talented? Cool. Here's a platform. Give us a captivating performance - and who do you want after that? Cool, we got you.

It isn't that hard to understand, it sounds like you think the URL "power trips" and are just using information to fit into your perspective that's already set

Sorry that Geechi isn't battling someone crazy off the bat

Twork got Qleen after proving himself, that's big

Rum proved himself and got Roc, Will, and Clips

Also they probably are trying to build up some west coast guys instead of flying everyone out to NYC, Norbes has talked about this

Comment

@usedtochefkd My dude, I fully understand your points and as a "veteran" battle rap watcher, I understand the dynamics of battle rap.
                But battle rap is not that professional. I know how the URL moves...the past shows alot. Its business, marketing/branding but they most def are aware of the competition and their moves ( they have to). Part of that game is to act like u aint.

To your points: The bunker was a major platform with big names on the card. He showed up on his KOTD bunker debut, reason why we even talk about Geechi (remember he had a PG way before that)
                -Nobody was talking about him gettin big names on URL off rip
                -NJT went a similar route. He straight up jumped to "Born Legacy", with no PG battle. Difference is, he battled in NEW YORK. As of now, you only get that URL push/ exposure/acceptance battlin in NY (the east)

-Rum nitty battled Steams in the west....meh.....months later he faced ave in NY and got his buzz up

They coulda put him on that PG card as a "ONE-OFF" ala JC vs Chilla.
                Or invite him to NY and have a PG there. That battle is not doing anything for him. URL not puttin enuff energy and effort into URL West...ofc ppl dont take it serious.

Comment

^ I see what you're saying

We'll see what happens with him

Comment

Salute.
                    But ay, Im glad they added warReport "P" to their company, cause URL mad inconsitent.
                    He brings more structure to the game.

How you gon say NJT vs Dougy is a PG battle, but put it on Born Legacy.( And then u struggle to offer B.dot a BL battle...see what Im sayin.)

Comment

Bdot sucks

Njt rocks

Comment

GEECHI GOTTI VS STUEY NEWTON IS A ONE OFF NOT A PG

Comment

B Dot would destroy the whole new URL class...in LA

Comment

who is geechi

Comment

B Dot would destroy the whole new URL class...in LA
                              I had Cor beating him.

Comment

BillyBoondocks exposed the reason why KOTD put them on that Bunker card on Angryfans radio a while back. For some reason Caps never put the youtube version out so people can go back and listen. He pretty much summed up it as they are being used as pawns to stop URL from expanding out west by offering them their "Main cards" right out the gate. Mind you Geechi already had 2 released PG battles on URL, Yak & Dre also had PGs. And we all know Bdot was about to be that next major signing. They all what to rush to bigger battles + more money and KOTD played them on that. I wouldn't be surprised if they were among the ones who convinced them not to sign contracts. Clearly they don't realize being on KOTD isn't going to get them anywhere compared to rising through URL. Look at Brizz, TTop, Chess, now Ave Twork Mike P even Saga still holding on. Battling on KOTD and bouncing around to RBE UDUBB and all these small leagues might be good for the money & travel but it'll never get you to the level of Lux, Mook, TRex, Verb, Calicoe, Hitman, Surf etc. Big K, Gjonaji, Rum Nitty, Tay Roc, JC, Ill Will are all perfect examples of all of this....

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X