Hollow/Serius Jones Face-Off (Angryfans)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hollow/Serius Jones Face-Off (Angryfans)

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
    You're going to continue to be stressed out and going to grow gray coochie hairs while Jones is going about his life not giving a fuck.
    Battles should be with the person u actually have a problem with. Everyone saying he should battle hollow or tay roc when he has an unresolved issue with math hoffa why wouldnt he be the one to battle? & why do u think hes out here tryna explain his whole life now cuz i called him out for his bs watch jimz battle vs him 3 rd seems like he cared then did a bunch of blogs tryna manipulate thepeople into thinking jimz faked personals?? When he knows they true ! Since he screwed me over i can see how he screws the people over and people actually believe him just like i did,remember in the end some deep.shit right here remember this about my situattion with him , he screwed over someone who believed and trusted in him.

Comment

Originally posted by HipHopGoddess View Post
      You're going to continue to be stressed out and going to grow gray coochie hairs while Jones is going about his life not giving a fuck.
      Battles should be with the person u actually have a problem with. Everyone saying he should battle hollow or tay roc when he has an unresolved issue with math hoffa why wouldnt he be the one to battle? & why do u think hes out here tryna explain his whole life now cuz i called him out for his bs watch jimz battle vs him 3 rd seems like he cared then did a bunch of blogs tryna manipulate thepeople into thinking jimz faked personals?? When he knows they true ! Since he screwed me over i can see how he screws the people over and people actually believe him just like i did,remember in the end some deep.shit right here remember this about my situattion with him , he screwed over someone who believed and trusted in him.
      He's just trolling

Comment

Originally posted by usedtochefkd View Post
        Originally posted by HipHopGoddess View Post
        He's just trolling
        Lol i kno hun... im Ernest to these trolls lol

Comment

Daaaaamn you got bars?

Comment

Serius Jones DID NOT DESERVE DIZ .... At all.. Diz is retarded.. he thoguht he'd have a chance to beat a "URL guy"... and failed. (from what I've heard)..

And he DAMN SURE does not deserve Hollow.

Whatever Jones smoking is def not weed..
            ~Another Big Mike Post~

Big Mike, My Rep stay changing colors like traffic lights

***Voted Most Controversial OTBVA'er 2013 ***

Comment

Go sit in the corner and tuck your dick, little mikey.

Jones killing Hollow in the debate.

Comment

Lmfao first off head ice is the new kotd champ right so jones and head ice battled so that means jones lost ! Theres a loss right there even if he wears head ice clothing still a loss. So wouldnt head ice battle the supposive top tiers? Everything jones says in interview is a bunch of bs every battle he had( besides the jin battle or fight klub) was debatable could go either way he hasnt 3-0d nothin. He just wants the fame money, exposure and views from the battle, he doesnt care about the people or Hiphop.

Comment

Again........the reason Serious Jones is not getting serious consideration too battle Hollow is the same reason that JC hasn't been on the main.......I guess he been winning (I wouldn't know don't keep up with Serious Jones) but nobody cares but a few of you who thinks a match between Serious and Hollow would make sense at this time......the crazy thing is that folks saying that Serious beat Diz (which I wouldn't know cause I don't like Diz and don't keep up with Serious) is that Hollow will battle Diz before he battles Serious Jones

Comment

Originally posted by usedtochefkd View Post
                    Originally posted by BORIS View Post
                    Originally posted by Wassup View Post
                    Hollow is really overrated his URL battles age terrible i was just watchin him vs Surf and iam like "why the fuck is this battle considered debatable?"

I guess that white fanbase from GT still doing wonders!!
                    hollow epitome of mediocrity ive said this for years.
                    You've also said Gjojo was incredible

Just saying.
                    Yes. I say things. Thanks for the meaningless reply. Back to ruining threads and being a parasite like you never left huh? good on ya, pal.

Comment

^ Pointing out that everything you say may not be true.

Which was relevant to the thread.

There's an ignore button.

Why can't you understand that?

Comment

How the fuck does this nigga respond to a thread I made but call me a parasite?

You're such a fucking weirdo.

Comment

How is that relevant? you've basically responded to me saying Hollow is terrible with... "Yeah but you think Gjonaj's good"

Yeah ite... what does that matter to me saying Hollow is average? It didn't, at all. You just post to post, clogging up threads being a parasite, do you tho pal, we all have our lane.

Comment

How is that relevant? you've basically responded to me saying Hollow is terrible with... "Yeah but you think Gjonaj's good"

Yeah ite... what does that matter to me saying Hollow is average? It didn't, at all. You just post to post, clogging up threads being a parasite, do you tho pal, we all have our lane.
                            yea-uh

Comment

1. I literally made the thread you're posting in. Implying that I am a parasite to what? My own thread?

2. I don't post to post. You offer your opinion, and get furious when people offer their opinion back. Look at your post history. It's full of people confused with why you're catching feelings when they are having a conversation.

3. What exactly is your lane? Want to tell me that a "v" isn't slang for a vehicle when Jay-Z was saying it in 1999 - because you're in the UK and don't know what the fuck you're talking about? Or did that never happen?

Honestly just shut the fuck up. You don't like my posts or threads, the ignore button exists. You wouldn't be going "back and forth" with a parasite. It's that simple.

It's not like I get any pleasure talking to someone who can't spell properly and likes Gjonaj

Comment

"You're a parasite but I am going to respond to you every chance I get and never take you off ignore but you definitely are terrible for the website I just consciously choose to engage with you every chance I get"

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X