QUEENZFLIP - THE SEPARATION OF DOT MOBB? MOOK SONG TO TREX?? OPEN LETTER TO TREX!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog QUEENZFLIP - THE SEPARATION OF DOT MOBB? MOOK SONG TO TREX?? OPEN LETTER TO TREX!!

Re: QUEENZFLIP - THE SEPARATION OF DOT MOBB? MOOK SONG TO TREX?? OPEN LETTER TO TREX!

He could've left this in a voicemail. Niggas put their business out like total divas

Comment

Re: QUEENZFLIP - THE SEPARATION OF DOT MOBB? MOOK SONG TO TREX?? OPEN LETTER TO TREX!

Didn't watch

overload

Comment

anyone who says i will help u on a blog
        doesnt scream friend. he will say i called. so if u call once or twice and i dont answer then u put your friend on blast.
        no ... u got to there house. time to talk....
        MR.SANDMAN

Comment

This nigga wiggling his legs in those tight ass jeans got me laughing like a madman.

It's like he's trying to force circulation down those skinny jeans.
          "First time I gripped and popped
          Heart dropped, eyes closed
          It felt like I was getting shot"

Comment

Where can i get that song?

btw Mook flows on tracks is really garbage jesus why doesnt he actually spits like a rapper?

Comment

fk this clowwwwwwnn

Comment

Originally posted by mwilliams7187 View Post
                This nigga wiggling his legs in those tight ass jeans got me laughing like a madman.

It's like he's trying to force circulation down those skinny jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by sandman View Post
                  anyone who says i will help u on a blog
                  doesnt scream friend. he will say i called. so if u call once or twice and i dont answer then u put your friend on blast.
                  no ... u got to there house. time to talk....
                  .worrrrD

Comment

Have to agree any friend that puts personal business out on YouTube is a snake

Comment

Flip got the mentality of a true business man shady af

If he had the discipline to get in shape he could easily get some serious $$$$

Comment

my current theory is that rex finally came out as gay to the rest of the dots

there's a secret code with dot mobb.... u can do all the gay shit in the world u just can't ever admit it to the streets

since doing so, he has been disowned by the group and has spiraled into a frenzy of hard drugs and depression

that secret round that daylyt and queenzflip heard was actually an entire round of coming out of the closet bars.... but he got on stage in front of all them real goons and got shook and just spit some bars from the i hate trex 3D mixtape

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X