X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KOTD: Blackout 7 - All Battles

Originally posted by usedtochefkd View Post
    Originally posted by Geraldino View Post
    Anyone got recommendations on the best way to watch these (browser, adblocker, etc.). It's buffering like crazy for me even if I let the whole battle load up before watching.

Either way, thanks for uploading. Quality is crispy clean. I watched Brizz & Ill Will the other day with no problems, but these KOTD ones are slow as shit & I'm wondering if it's something on my end.
    I don't think it's on your end man
    Got ya, I'll fall back on these & try again later. Thanks.

Comment

Np

Comment

Anyone got recommendations on the best way to watch these (browser, adblocker, etc.). It's buffering like crazy for me even if I let the whole battle load up before watching.

Either way, thanks for uploading. Quality is crispy clean. I watched Brizz & Ill Will the other day with no problems, but these KOTD ones are slow as shit & I'm wondering if it's something on my end.
        It seems to be hit and miss with some people, personally I've had 0 issues with the site. You can always just click the download link and watch it as many time as you like.

If it starts to become a widespread problem, I'll use a different host in future.

Comment

Loser Vs Jizz added

Comment

Originally posted by CalvinForHobbes View Post

It seems to be hit and miss with some people, personally I've had 0 issues with the site. You can always just click the download link and watch it as many time as you like.

If it starts to become a widespread problem, I'll use a different host in future.
            Yeah, I might do that instead. Good looks, and I appreciate the uploads!

Comment

Salute

Comment

Pass and Ness both did hella good but goddamn the circumstances of that battle were terrible. Crowd completely out of it and not catching their lines, people talking in the back, interruptions due to the stream going down mid-battle, mic issues for Pass

fuck

Comment

who the fuck said Serius Jones won??
                  He kinda sucked and he bit like half a dozen bars again.
                  Diz def got the first 2, haven't watched the 3rd yet
                  "I got niggas that hate me, bitches that love me, Hands do damage so i manage to stay handsome when shit could get ugly"

Comment

Will you be upping the Esem?

Comment

• Re: KOTD: Blackout 7 - All Battles

Big T vs. Ness Lee would be a good matchup

Comment

trash event. battle rap is a joke in 2017

Comment

Originally posted by CanibusPenis View Post
                          Will you be upping the Esem?
                          I'll upload the remaining day 2 battles when I wake up, didn't have time to do shit today really but I managed to put up the ones people have requested most. I'll make sure to do the Esem battle first for you.

Comment

Ness Lee called out Bender, battle will be endless meaningless multis and toungue twisters with no angles, I hate those. People forgot what battle rap is, they think TayRoc is great smh. Noone cares about punches if they dont connect to your opponent, and no, when your bar is about how you will shoot your opponent with a bazooka its not an angle, it doesnt connect. Hollow gets gets it, perfect mix of everything, thats why he the goat. Niggus need to rewind a few years back, and watch something like Osa vs Sonny Bamboo or whatever, THAT is battle rap.

Comment

Originally posted by Fyodor View Post
                              Ness Lee called out Bender, battle will be endless meaningless multis and toungue twisters with no angles, I hate those. People forgot what battle rap is, they think TayRoc is great smh. Noone cares about punches if they dont connect to your opponent, and no, when your bar is about how you will shoot your opponent with a bazooka its not an angle, it doesnt connect. Hollow gets gets it, perfect mix of everything, thats why he the goat. Niggus need to rewind a few years back, and watch something like Osa vs Sonny Bamboo or whatever, THAT is battle rap.
                              Osa was insane in that battle, yet everyone seems to hate him because he's a lawyer who doesn't dress like a slob smh

Comment

it was just an example of a battle whey they both are super direct towards each other, it feels like a boxing match not some random cypher with two mcs just spitting punchlines aka danny myers vs tayroc

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X