Originally posted by usedtochefkd View Post
      Chunce dying

Tommy looks like the Hobbit

Whole thread is a body bag, wow
      @wristsisfrogs
      5,200 tweets, 130 followers

who tf are u talkin to lmao
      Originally posted by I Hope You Die
      But yeah great job Tommy on this crafty text battle. If you had your own video game it would be called RhymeCraft. LOL! joking... Strategic bars.... That's something people gotta deal with.
      http://i.imgur.com/on9pHmh.png

FREE KRAW

Comment

Re: cheap pandora earrings Gloria Maliarik, artist who

Tommy you should follow me to another forum to back up Roddy and have it not work out again

It was a real brave/bold move and took a lot of courage imo

Comment

Tommy you should follow me to another forum to back up Roddy and have it not work out again

u should mention me in a lupe thread hynief lmao #besafetho

counting twitter this and boxden you post 188 times a day in the past year do u think thats normal
          But yeah great job Tommy on this crafty text battle. If you had your own video game it would be called RhymeCraft. LOL! joking... Strategic bars.... That's something people gotta deal with.

FREE KRAW

Comment

http://forums.theganggreen.com/threa...ic-city.86360/

#besafetho

Comment

Man...It mostly happened in NYC....

I was in nightlife so that sh*t happened all the time...

I also would visit my hometown (New Orleans) and because of the film tax credit saw celebs there

Honestly I'm into movies so the dopest thing was drinking with Quentin Tarantino for a couple hours

It was at a bar in New Orleans (shout out to my N.O. niggas....Soul Rebels sh*t)

What's hilarious is since he's not an actor sh*t was mad low key

He was down there filming Django

I was with an annoying bi*ch that did a lot of coke and asked for his autograph

I sh*t you not, he scribbled on a napkin and gave it to her I cracked the fu*k up and dismissed the bi*ch in front of him

Obviously I was trying to get details about the new movie out of him

He said "It's a Western. I've always wanted to do a Western and never done one."

I took a shot and said, "Wait, though, elements of Kill Bill were Western."

After that I guess he knew I knew what I was talking about and we took shots. I offered to buy him a shot and he got mad offended for whatever reason. He said "I mean we could just do one together". Not sure what him being offended was about.

I left when he started doing so much cocaine that he started getting drinks delivered to the bathroom (true story - and even though it was years ago I won't name the bar but my N.O. niggas already picked up on the clue)

He also was trying to smash the bartender who was a good friend of mine at the time

Unfortunately that foot fetish sh*t is real lmfaooo

He a legend though, it was dope, that scribbling on a napkin sh*t still cracks me up

The nigga literally wrote chicken scratch on a bar napkin and threw it at the bi*ch I was with

I was mad she even asked for an autograph

Pretty dope night all in all

There are a lot of stories like this with rappers, producers, actors (the same week my homie brought this older dude around and we showed him around....saw the Leftovers later. It was fu*king Justin Theroux. The dude that wifed up Jennifer Aniston. Never said much, just took in the city, cool as hell, but hilarious that I never knew and no one else recognized him that particular night)

But to sum it up - they are people, treat them like people, they might appreciate it more than you think.

Off the top of my head - there was another thread where I spoke on a lot of rappers I met, I'm not gonna look and find it

No one I ever met was a dick in particular but understand that I was working in real upscale clubs, so I'm not a nigga at a gas station trying to take a picture - it's a different scenario

Side note John Mayer is a dick and showed up one time with two bi*ches that were 5s at best, bi*ches that BX niggas would deny smashing

I wanted to take him to the side and be like, "You John Mayer. bi*ches love you. The fu*k is wrong with you" - but who knows maybe they are friends of his

Aziz is a down to earth guy. Lana is cool as sh*t. I could go on but like I said I didn't EXPECT anything from them - a lot of the stories I read are "he wouldn't do this, he wouldn't do this for me"

I don't care about that. Most of the time they are successful for a reason and if I fu*k with their art I talk to them about it, if I'm a big fan I ask a nuanced question, and a lot of times (Lana/Theroux) I have no idea who they are and find out later

Sidenote my homegirl is like a 25 year old ex-stripper turned burlesque dancer (cool as sh*t bi*ch from VA) who made waves in upscale clubs in NYC and Mickey Rourke did coke with her and tried to smash and she pulled a knife on him and said "You old as sh*t" which to this day leans me - because it's something I'd expect Mickey Rourke to do.

I introduce that bi*ch as a bi*ch who pulled a knife on Mickey Rourke to everyone.

Anyway, sh*t like that. Nothing crazy, I'm sure others here have better stories.

FREE KRAW

Comment

what am i the fucken mayor lol i live fine in ac quit snoopin weirdo

FREE KRAW

Comment

Tommy responding within seconds of my post

This clearly doesn't affect him whatsoever

Comment

ur an entertaining autist what can i say

FREE KRAW

Comment

i dare you to go on pacific and texas or back maryland and yell FUCK ATLANTIC CITY AND EVERYONE FROM THERE with a megaphone!!!!

until then youre a pussy!!

- portal logic

FREE KRAW

Comment

Lmfao

No idea what you're saying Tommy but you do look like a Hobbit

You also aren't where you want to be in life, but we both know that

Wish you the best of luck

You should troll me for the rest of your life, it sounds like a priority of yours

I wish you the best

Comment

Stop ruining a good thread by posting constantly.

Have some fucking respect for the abstract artistry here.

You bearded bitch.

Comment

300 posts in one day

off the meds again? lol

FREE KRAW

Comment

That Hobbit thing really got to you, huh?

Comment

projection?

FREE KRAW

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X