KOTD - #BLACKOUT7 UPDATES & DISCUSSION (links inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: KOTD - #BLACKOUT7 UPDATES & DISCUSSION (links inside)

tez knows homos
    Originally posted by Purple
    This place isn't your personal hugbox.
    Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
    Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
    :boosieguns:

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggm_eO9Ix5M"]Jimz VS Loso going down RIGHT NOW on KOTD BO7!!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I'm trying to watch Loso vs Jimz..I can't find it tho.

Comment

Originally posted by slick rick View Post
          Man WTF, I'm just trying to read about how the event went, and all I see is niggas writing long ass passages about their sensitive ass emotions and chat room grievances! Who won the​ battles and who was terrible is all I want to know. Shit. If y'all got more pussy and money you wouldn't have time to online chat fight wit niggas you don't know, now chill wit this nutty shit and get back to the battles.
          I feel u fam. I'm trying to see read through these pages but shits a mess. smh, everytime porter comes back y'all do the same shit and ruin every thread.

Comment

Originally posted by BORIS View Post
            Originally posted by slick rick View Post
            Man WTF, I'm just trying to read about how the event went, and all I see is niggas writing long ass passages about their sensitive ass emotions and chat room grievances! Who won the​ battles and who was terrible is all I want to know. Shit. If y'all got more pussy and money you wouldn't have time to online chat fight wit niggas you don't know, now chill wit this nutty shit and get back to the battles.
            I feel u fam. I'm trying to see read through these pages but shits a mess. smh, everytime porter comes back y'all do the same shit and ruin every thread.
            Boris finally realizing it isn't Porter but the people that react to Porter.

Thought I'd never see the day.

Comment

you all play a part.

Comment

you all play a part.
                No.

And regardless - you can't respect bets.

So you're not a man.

You are....less....than a man.

Comment

Porter made an agreement which he violated multiple times. Watt finally banned him but he still came back although he didn't post.

Now he thinks it's alright for him to post again, last night was proof it wasn't. If there is demand porter will be banned. Dude is a cancer on the community and shits on every thread with his anti-social behavior. I try my best (irl) to be nice to people even if they're retarded like that but there's a limit to how much toxicity someone can take.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
                    Porter made an agreement which he violated multiple times. Watt finally banned him but he still came back although he didn't post.

Now he thinks it's alright for him to post again, last night was proof it wasn't. If there is demand porter will be banned. Dude is a cancer on the community and shits on every thread with his anti-social behavior. I try my best (irl) to be nice to people even if they're retarded like that but there's a limit to how much toxicity someone can take.
                    "I try my best to be nice to people"

You literally told people who viewed your stream to snitch to the FBI to make up that someone is a pedophile.

Lmfao.

Comment

Also, nobody ever banned me.

Just like I never paid anyone a cent.

You're an idiot who makes up a whole bunch of shit and believes it.

A couple months ago you weren't sure what multi's were.

In short, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Sigh.. another thread bites the dust

Comment

Sigh.. another thread bites the dust
                          The event is over.

Did you expect us to talk about Blackout7 for the next week for no reason?

Lmao

Comment

holy fk this thread went full retard

Comment

Originally posted by usedtochefkd View Post
                              Also, nobody ever banned me.

Just like I never paid anyone a cent.

You're an idiot who makes up a whole bunch of shit and believes it.

Comment

Oxy has spent literally all day digging through old posts of mine.

What a life!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X