KOTD - #BLACKOUT7 UPDATES & DISCUSSION (links inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: KOTD - #BLACKOUT7 UPDATES & DISCUSSION (links inside)

somehow jimz battle wasnt the worst of the night

Comment

Originally posted by umop apisdn View Post
      the white people won

Comment

i know who u r but u wont acknowledge that ur that person so ur just a fkn loser troll who posts 188 times per day online
        Originally posted by I Hope You Die
        But yeah great job Tommy on this crafty text battle. If you had your own video game it would be called RhymeCraft. LOL! joking... Strategic bars.... That's something people gotta deal with.
        http://i.imgur.com/on9pHmh.png

FREE KRAW

Comment

Wheres that PM about your address ?

Surely you can't be that foolish to give the exact location,right ?
          Especially with how much you floss,thats recipe for bad things-how much money is in that bank account tho,I'm curious.
          I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Tommy - on some level, you should realize that posting NONSTOP FOR MONTHS at someone who has you, on ignore, is weird?

Can someone relay that message to him?

How are you a grown man that doesn't get that?

Comment

u could literally post anything proving u arent who "you trolled us into thinking you are" and you'd win this argument but u are that fkn loser lol
              But yeah great job Tommy on this crafty text battle. If you had your own video game it would be called RhymeCraft. LOL! joking... Strategic bars.... That's something people gotta deal with.

FREE KRAW

Comment

they even choke like legends. lmfao
                MR.SANDMAN

Comment

and ur IP is texas again dumbass everyone knows where u live

FREE KRAW

Comment

The sad thing is I never have to un-ignore you to know you're talking about me.

You're just that fascinated and obsessed with me.

I make you that insecure.

I get it.

Go make a separate thread about it.

Treat it like your diary.

Cry into your laptop.

Don't make people read your insecure bullshit when they are trying to watch fucking KOTD battles.

Weird ass niggas

Comment

JD Punjabi a punk. everyone know dot heads don't want beef

Comment

Says the female bitch nigga who came into this thread a day ago,crying and emotionally hurt.
                        I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Don't make people read your insecure bullshit when they are trying to watch fucking KOTD battles.Don't make people read your insecure bullshit when they are trying to watch fucking KOTD battles.Don't make people read your insecure bullshit when they are trying to watch fucking KOTD battles.Don't make people read your insecure bullshit when they are trying to watch fucking KOTD battles.Don't make people read your insecure bullshit when they are trying to watch fucking KOTD battles.Don't make people read your insecure bullshit when they are trying to watch fucking KOTD battles.Don't make people read your insecure bullshit when they are trying to watch fucking KOTD battles.Don't make people read your insecure bullshit when they are trying to watch fucking KOTD battles.Don't make people read your insecure bullshit when they are trying to watch fucking KOTD battles.Don't make people read your insecure bullshit when they are trying to watch fucking KOTD battles.Don't make people read your insecure bullshit when they are trying to watch fucking KOTD battles.Don't make people read your insecure bullshit when they are trying to watch fucking KOTD battles.

FREE KRAW

Comment

This place is sad as fuck, lmfao.

Shout out to [MENTION=19872]Moose[/MENTION]

I'm out smfh

Comment

ur so fkn lame lmao

FREE KRAW

Comment

JD my secretary. bitch follows the God around an takes notes

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X