KOTD - #BLACKOUT7 UPDATES & DISCUSSION (links inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: KOTD - #BLACKOUT7 UPDATES & DISCUSSION (links inside)

*still postin*

go to fucking bed porter, i dont give a shit. If you want o feel better about ur self then go get good at a COD or some shit. you nerdy fuck

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
      gn loser, glad you broke our agreement. Now I'm entitled to cuckold your family. [MENTION=25148]OXY[/MENTION]cotton you're a faggot btw. You sold out.
      I don't care about this website.

I'm not going to be posting here tomorrow, if that's what you're worried about.

You should try to threaten people in real life, instead of on the internet.

Step it up, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
        *still postin*

go to fucking bed porter, i dont give a shit. If you want o feel better about ur self then go get good at a COD or some shit. you nerdy fuck
        "I'm going to ruin your life and take every penny from your family"

2 minutes later after realizing he can't

"I don't give a shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
          Originally posted by usedtochefkd View Post
          You gonna keep pillow fighting with Robin and blatantly ignore my quote

One could assume that you are avoiding it since you're making up shit
          You talking to me?

Nah I find Robin fascinating sorry

Look man, like I said, you were one of the few people I fucked with (dope hip hop threads etc)

I got nothing against you

I 100% didn't have anything to do with this site becoming shit and becoming obsessed with me

You can believe that, cool

I didn't even contribute to it

This site is full of weird people that began obsessing over me

I talk the exact same way at BX, you can go check my posts.

No one freaks out, goes insane, or tweets mayors.

If you think THAT'S weird, then that's on you.

Go rebuttal all my of post that i last quoted you.

Show and Prove

I wanna hear more about my attitude in regards to you. I wanna get the details.
          You just started this whole "I don't fuck with Porter" shit AFTER I left. Even with this "I contribute to the bullshit" thing, you never told me this when I'm here.

I don't really give a shit, man.

I'm not saying it like "yo, why didn't you talk that way when I was here" because ultimately this isn't real life. I do think it's funny randomly checking in and seeing people act a different way.

It's pretty natural - not my style, but it happens.

You also literally asked "why I left" - which shows that you probably believed that I was "ran off" the site by Robin - when here I am, as always, instigating him.

I left because it got boring.

Do I care if you believe that? No.

I didn't pay anyone a dime to remove information.

Proof?

Here I am, fucking around.

Not sure what else to say.

This site was definitely a place I just wanted to discuss a shitload of battle rap - when I'm into something, I'm really into it.

It declined into a weird clusterfuck.

Your threads were dope.

I also don't really care about your opinion of me, good or bad. You don't know me.

Comment

It's just like REAL AFD - if I was in a thread with a "common enemy" of his, he would do his best to try to clown the person.

I randomly check in today and it's "Porter is begging for friends on Boxden"

It's just funny to see the narratives, that's all.

Do I think JVL is a bad person? No.

I just think it's funny.

Comment

Anyway, this was depressing.

Gonna leave now.

You can ban this account, or whatever.

Lmfao.

Comment

Tbf my exact words were "he's giving away free streams if you pretend to be his friend on boxden." People were complaining about the Robinisms during the stream.

Comment

Cancer?

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
                    Cancer?
                    Aids tbh. At least you can spread that shit and take other people out with you.

Comment

Originally posted by REAL AFD View Post
                      Tbf my exact words were "he's giving away free streams if you pretend to be his friend on boxden." People were complaining about the Robinisms during the stream.
                      Plot twist:

I was giving away Robin's stream.

Lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSpoonMutha View Post
                        Diz vs Serius Jones
                        You heard it here first
                        how u know

Comment

Either way Wrestlemania smoked the boots off of BO7 (didn't watch) so battle rap is officially gayer than wrasslin.

Comment

You gonna keep pillow fighting with Robin and blatantly ignore my quote

One could assume that you are avoiding it since you're making up shit
                            You talking to me?

Nah I find Robin fascinating sorry

Look man, like I said, you were one of the few people I fucked with (dope hip hop threads etc)

I got nothing against you

I 100% didn't have anything to do with this site becoming shit and becoming obsessed with me

You can believe that, cool

I didn't even contribute to it

This site is full of weird people that began obsessing over me

I talk the exact same way at BX, you can go check my posts.

No one freaks out, goes insane, or tweets mayors.

If you think THAT'S weird, then that's on you.

Go rebuttal all my of post that i last quoted you.

Show and Prove

I wanna hear more about my attitude in regards to you. I wanna get the details.
                            You just started this whole "I don't fuck with Porter" shit AFTER I left. Even with this "I contribute to the bullshit" thing, you never told me this when I'm here.

I don't really give a shit, man.

I'm not saying it like "yo, why didn't you talk that way when I was here" because ultimately this isn't real life. I do think it's funny randomly checking in and seeing people act a different way.

It's pretty natural - not my style, but it happens.

You also literally asked "why I left" - which shows that you probably believed that I was "ran off" the site by Robin - when here I am, as always, instigating him.

I left because it got boring.

I didn't pay anyone a dime to remove information.

Proof?

Here I am, fucking around.

Not sure what else to say.

This site was definitely a place I just wanted to discuss a shitload of battle rap - when I'm into something, I'm really into it.

It declined into a weird clusterfuck.

Your threads were dope.

I also don't really care about your opinion of me, good or bad. You don't know me.

Your so full of yourself to such a degree that you're actually blinded and its to such a degree thats it is annoying af.
                            Almost child like "It WASNT MEEEEE,IT WAS ALL THEM" No fault taken in anything huh smh...trust-you had a hand in how you situation eventually ended.

Such a thin line between arrogance and confidence aint it...and unfortunately you have nobody to keep you in check,prob never did and thats the explanation for such behavior.

Notice the lack of evidence in regards to the numerous posts of when i talked shit about him after i made sure he was gone,right fam.
                            If this was in court you'd lose the case. Any criticisms/solid advice i gave you i said to you first,no different then if it was something IRL. It be the exact same thing, I say to you personally or you present publicly before i say something in passing about you to others sideways-if you don't understand then the shit gonna get repeated in a more colder harsher way till you motherfuckin do.

And you left not cause it got boring but because of the effort you put into needing to defend yourself endlessly and feeling the need to ridicule others as a get back due to what your posting style eventually evolved into. That finally got tiring for you so you reached a breaking point after all these months.

I don't need to know you,but what i do know without a doubt that if i grew up with somebody or known them for over a number of yrs and think of them as my brother even if no blood is shared between us-i hold them down and look out for them (finically/danger wise whatever) if they are a sincere individual.

If this is your guys personal info why disrespect him with no fucks given ?
                            Either it isn't his info or you don't value his friendship. Its one or the other.

Guess either way if its no sweat off your brow and they got no shit on you then you'll be actively posting here come this time nxt year right.

One last thing,if you didn't care about what others were saying about you anymore then you wouldn't of posted as many times you did and made your presence known in the 1st place,you would just of enjoyed the PPV and smirked about JVL and paid it no mind-had nothing to do with "oh i was fuckin around" 100 you care,and you should be aware that that others can see through that thin vale just as easily. Many people know you do.
                            I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Lmfao

Justice, you are really, really bad at debating.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X