Charron bodies Conceited and Charlie Clips on Wild N Out try outs(Full)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Charron bodies Conceited and Charlie Clips on Wild N Out try outs(Full)

Originally posted by Clerk Reloaded View Post
    Damn, hoey getting killed itt!
    I guess he never recovered from gama's treatment
    Clarke the God blessing this thread.

Respect the legend OTBVA.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post
      justice used to be in chat regularly till he started tryin to have in depth convos about anime swords and weirdo movies like Eraserhead then suddenly its fuck chat

Never talked about anime in chat. I don't even watch anime like that to begin with... i don't even think i had chat for even a yr.

Interesting you down talk Lynch,yet you were the one going on about having trouble getting into Bergman iirc

Shit you might of even deeply expressed your feelings about Tarkovsky oeuvre.

Keep reaching hypocrite
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Hoey the type of loser who think taking away virtual online badges and changing join dates is actually getting back at a stranger online

Comment

ur the one that brought up online badges evilsword im just here for the freestyle raps

Comment

Pretty sure the run time been over with almost a hr ago

You pausing and rewinding in-between reading and replying ?

Comment

BARZ

Comment

that was bars?

Comment

Why don't you spit something itt cockroach

Comment

why would this snake justice just hiss??

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                      Hoey the type of loser who think taking away virtual online badges and changing join dates is actually getting back at a stranger online
                      Josephine da drama queen taking badges? WTF?

Weirdo prolly dresses up in Stars Trek gear and taped SS Enterprise on the back of his cumputer chair.

Fucking weirdos on this site.

EMBARRASSING

Comment

goddamnit

Comment

Originally posted by RibscrakerSavage View Post

Weirdo prolly dresses up in Stars Trek gear and taped SS Enterprise on the back of his cumputer chair.

EMBARRASSING

Creepin cockroach poster stan is livid af itt

100 he got a spock t shirt incased in glass over his bed and prays to the shine like the pussy boi noob nerd he is.

Frail white boi feels lost in the world since admin status was ripped from his muscleless clutches.

Comment

EMBARRASSING

100 he got a spock t shirt incased in glass over his bed and prays to the shine like the pussy boi noob nerd he is.

Frail white boi feels lost in the world since admin status was ripped from his muscleless clutches.
                            Josephine da drama queen a cash me outside ratchet.

Comment

EMBARRASSING

Josephine da drama queen a cash me outside ratchet.
                              Josephine da drama queen is subscribed to the bitches yt channel and aspires to meet her when she finally grows up

Comment

Josephine got "Cash me outside how bout dat" as a PM notification sound for whenever other people send PM's between one another

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X