While ya'll shook white nerds was hidin in your bedrooms bootleggin NOME7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: While ya'll shook white nerds was hidin in your bedrooms bootleggin NOME7

PBH is having a meltdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
      PBH is having a meltdown.
      ^^Sez the dork stuck on the O for life.

EMBARRASSING.

Comment

PBH if JD reached out to you,and turned out to be a black man do you think you would ever be willing to reconcile ?
        I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

"Sez"

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
            PBH if JD reached out to you,and turned out to be a black man do you think you would ever be willing to reconcile ?
            Only time JD reach out is when his lil nubby hands start typin on his keyboard.

That nigga off himself? Heard the poor bastard lost his marbles an got ran off the forum by Clarke an them calling his parents.

Sad sh1t.

Comment

If clarke bleached his skin due to having aspirations of becoming a white twink would you still respect him and hold him in such high esteem ?

No bs homie he posted about it awhile back and he wasnt trolling
              I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Ribshack pulling a kanye west
                Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

plalorbearhunter always been the voice of reason mod him up imo

Comment

If clarke bleached his skin due to having aspirations of becoming a white twink would you still respect him and hold him in such high esteem ?
                    yes

Comment

No bs homie he posted about it awhile back and he wasnt trolling
                      Clarke thinking bout doin a Michael Jackson skin bleach job?

JD gon wear jammies an get molested by clarke in bed while robin gon be bubbles the chimp.

Comment

LOL

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X