DAYLYT ON HEARING T-REX RDS FOR K-SHINE: "I DON’T THINK THEY GETTING TRU THE BATTLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog DAYLYT ON HEARING T-REX RDS FOR K-SHINE: "I DON’T THINK THEY GETTING TRU THE BATTLE

www.youtube.com/user/HipHopIsRealUniverse
    Caught up with Daylyt at Non Fiction Radio in New Jersey.

In this segment Daylyt speaks on hearing T-Rex Round for K Shine.
    Daylyt says I don't think They (T-Rex. K-Shine) will get thru the whole battle!!!
    http://www.hiphopisreal.com/

Re: DAYLYT ON HEARING T-REX RDS FOR K-SHINE: "I DON’T THINK THEY GETTING TRU THE BA

I can imagine Shine wanting to fight.

Comment

Re: DAYLYT ON HEARING T-REX RDS FOR K-SHINE: "I DON’T THINK THEY GETTING TRU THE BA

my bro daylyt defining battlerap anaylstics rn.

Comment

Harlem Hospital gonna be giving beds out

Comment

#DAYLUX

Comment

get it trending faggots

Comment

Need to see Daylyt battle seriously a few times before thinking bout him vs anybody with a big name. He been kinda trash the majority of his last 6-7 battles tbh.

Looking like an antic at Blackout though...

Comment

.if there is a fight i could see shine
                throwing the 1st punch,
                he gets emotional in battles

Comment

Originally posted by Fyodor View Post
                  get it trending faggots
                  you could've just not typed that hashtag fagga tree

Comment

so many people say this battle will be crazy'
                    makes me think its gonna suck. or why would they put there businesss out like that before the battle
                    MR.SANDMAN

Comment

this is probably a given but i really hope they have the sense to make this the final battle of the night

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X