Rex vs shine - To me is By FAR , the Biggest Grudge Match in Battle Rap History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rex vs shine - To me is By FAR , the Biggest Grudge Match in Battle Rap History

It's not even close to say Verb vs Hitman or a Suge vs Surf. We all know Rex birthed this shit and Shine battled Goodz in 07, where his bro Rex was by his side.

We never had a battle that has such history on a personal level. These guys fucked with each other on a much deeper level than battle rap , fuck a pause, and were considered brothers for at least a decade. Making it the biggest Grudge match in Battle Rap History. With that classic Flex video ,Nome being a few days away , and Rex looking n sounding like he did when he was a Killer, the magnitude of that battle is hitting me. This is easily the most excited I've been for any one battle in my life. Going to be in the building, I anticipate that the room is going to have a vibe that has never been felt before, Can't wait and I think Rex gets a clear W , I don't know how Shine is going to handle the moment. But it's going to be special either way. ..

Thoughts? You agree / disagree?
    I'll knock down ya door like Jehovas Witness, and bring niggas to your house like your older sisters...

Make me mad, either get shot in the face or stabbed... The Blood leave you wetter than the Tub when you take a bath. ... They say the game should be Told, not Sold, but that's hard to Control when cats Fold like paper bags...

Re: Rex vs shine - To me is By FAR , the Biggest Grudge Match in Battle Rap History

I can dig...

you going to be posting updates for those of us far from the city?

Comment

Re: Rex vs shine - To me is By FAR , the Biggest Grudge Match in Battle Rap History

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
      I can dig...

you going to be posting updates for those of us far from the city?
      I honestly don't know. I'll Def be at least do a detailed recap and possibly live update for Brizz/Will n Suge/Ave, but the other 3 are all really special to me and I dun want to lose the moment being on my phone the whole time. Feel me? I'll Def do something for y'all tho, the O has been a go to site for years now, so I gotta show some love back...
      I'll knock down ya door like Jehovas Witness, and bring niggas to your house like your older sisters...

Make me mad, either get shot in the face or stabbed... The Blood leave you wetter than the Tub when you take a bath. ... They say the game should be Told, not Sold, but that's hard to Control when cats Fold like paper bags...

Comment

If Rex takes the battle serious which don't think he will.......Shine seems like he trying to end Rex tho but I don't think Rex shares that same feeling for Shine

Comment

This isn't going to top Verb vs Hitman.

Comment

Originally posted by Joker1023 View Post
            If Rex takes the battle serious which don't think he will.......Shine seems like he trying to end Rex tho but I don't think Rex shares that same feeling for Shine
            I think the opposite. That's his lil bro , you really think Rex isn't taking the biggest battle of his life n one of the biggest in battle rap seriously?

I think he's just handling the situation like a grown man and Shine is acting off emotions, so I totally disagree, Rex is just keeping his composure.

Look at Flex for example. When asked why they stopped being cool, Rex said it was just rap. An angry K Shine said it ain't rap, it ain't rap. A composed Rex simply answered "That's all it could be for me."

I agree Rex might not feel the same but if you think he's not going to put 110% into this battle and let his lil bro just kill him, you're buggin

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
              Maybe not but my point is this is the biggest Grudge match we've ever seen , and one of the biggest battles in battle rap history. It feels different.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfBigL View Post
                Maybe not but my point is this is the biggest Grudge match we've ever seen , and one of the biggest battles in battle rap history. It feels different.
                I don't get the vibe due to Rex bullshitting for so long and due to Shine not using personals.

Comment

This is gonna be insane!

Comment

I don't get the vibe due to Rex bullshitting for so long and due to Shine not using personals.
                    Like Rex been saying recently, he's physically and mentally back to his old self. He said he got too comfortable , gained mad weight. Sounds like we gon a get a vintage Rex, imo the best Rex we've ever seen. A few people have came out n said both their material is going to destroy the other, and I'd imagine both are putting the most effort they've ever put into a battle. This is a big deal , at least where I'm at in Jersey, and I'm pretry sure both Rex n Shine know what's at stake, I mean they sold out Irving Plaza a month in advance also.. This is as big as a battle gets

Also on Rex, it wasn't too long ago he walked into that Total Slaughter house n made the best battles in the world look like amateurs.

And as far as Shine n the personals, who knows if he's telling the truth, I personally feel this battle is wayyyy too personal for Shine not to have personals. It's not like a battler never lied prior to a battle

Comment

They gonna make out after the last round and finally come out the closet...together!

Comment

WWE shit
                        Shine and Rex getting that payday along with Troy and Eric

Comment

.it's honestly the only real reason
                          I'm ordering the ppv,
                          on a side note, i wonder if mook will show up
                          or if he'll be scared

Comment

This X 100,000,000

And only a Ny/Harlem nigga could think this battle comes anywhere close to (possibly the best battle in history) Verb vs Holla or even a grudge match with the same level of tension like Pat Stay vs Hollohan tbh.

Comment

I think the opposite. That's his lil bro , you really think Rex isn't taking the biggest battle of his life n one of the biggest in battle rap seriously
                              You think Rex is going to view this as one of the biggest battles of his career cause I don't.......Rex during interviews saying that still my little bro is way different then Rex saying "that nigga dead"

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X