• Show
Clear All

Re: JC:LOADED LUX WOULD NEED A GREY HOODIE 4 ME

when has JC ever beaten anyone who isn't in the middle of the mid-tier

Comment

Originally posted by Al Manak View Post
      when has JC ever beaten anyone who isn't in the middle of the mid-tier
      Never, but he will win a booty poppin contest hands down!

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
        Originally posted by Yahtzee View Post
        Originally posted by Justice View Post
        Originally posted by Yahtzee View Post
        And the truth smacks you In the face...jc is better than lux. Jc is pure rap skills but lacks the marketability. this is why ness lee might never touch a smack stage. The bars are half the job...
        he has wool over your eyes. Lux isnt really that great, he just doesnt battle often. he cant battle as often as jc because he'd lose the gas and fall flat... his pen is exclusive and thats the jig.
        Think about this... the last 'wow' thing he did in the last 5years (yup, 5 years) was a scheme he stole from Verb when battled Hitman.

Don't agree with that whatsoever and wouldn't use the term "wow" either since it carries a air of corniness with how your making it sound. If you consider some shit like that "wow" and nothing else or since,then you aint really listening.

Ight going by that logic what was the last wow thing Jc did(said) thats equivalent ?
        (also i wouldn't even site that from Lux personally-theres literally like 100 other things that i could pull up that you would be hard pressed to find anything Jc could challenge it with if we are just talking about a couple of lines of individual rhymes...)

Lux is pen plus so much more-but for the sake of argument just keeping the convo to just pens----------Lux eclipses Jc fully in every regard(entendres,wit,raw rhymes/multisyllabic,structure,punches and creativity ect).

Jc's pen is below QP,Chilla's and even Lu Cipher. Jc solely got a solid pen(not god tier,not amazing not great) but its just that- solid.

-also

Lux doesn't need to battle on a reg basis-Jc needs to for a multitude of different reasons(increased finical benefit,elevating his status with his career).

Does Jay or Nas need to drop a album and tour every year anymore ?
        no so why dilute yourself(brand) when your in a prime position that you already earned and your motivations/goals is more broader then just battle rap.
        Jay and Nas don't need to drop every year because they have solidified their brands but that doesn't mean they are better than everybody else. Never let the packaging cloud your overall experience of a product...lux is a big brand and that gives him exclusivity...not invisibility.

The beauty of battle rap is that it appeals to a variety of preferences. You think lux is better than JC, I think JC is better than Lux (and i'm not even a JC fan) and nothing there can be conclusive unless they battle...
        Preferences....
        "It ain't nothing like black p**** on my d***" AMG

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X