Who's next for O-Red, QP, JC and Ave?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who's next for O-Red, QP, JC and Ave?

JC vs QP was one of the best battles of the year

I don't know why y'all are down playing JC like he doesn't have one of the best pens in the battle rap and a lot of people don't transition to the big stage shit O Red is one of them but that don't take away from what they bring to a battle

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
      Originally posted by Joker1023 View Post
      Originally posted by RICO_RAXKS View Post
      lmao @ top 3 pen game and atleast a top 10 battler but no clear wins on URL.
      - won against Chilla
      Got less natural & less overall crowd reaction

Shifted around and looked livid during Chilla's rounds

Had wet eyes nh and basically called time on chilla in the 3rd (said 'it's over')

But yeah he won though
      If you telling me that Chilla won that battle I'm tell you to place the drugs down

Comment

WHAT ROUND DID HE WIN ? BESIDES THE LEGENDARY 3rd he had. funny niggas tell me stop bringing up pre 2014 stuff but all this man highlights is pre 2014... he never going to be a top guy... battlers are scared of red nobody scared of jc he just irrelevant and u get no stock for beating him ,,, o and red already beat him woulda been a 30 but 2 rounds ,,,, we know how that go.

yawnnnn , sick of everybody boasting bout this guy . CHESS WILL FUCKING KILL HIM.

Comment

You lost me at only one of his recent battles counted, u one of those fans we ain't on the same time. My interest in battle rap doesn't stop at URL fam.

Ur getting our posts mixed up lol. I haven't brang up nothing pre 2014, why would anything other than recent activity dictate whether he currently top 10 lol. My nigga why u talking about losing to Red that shit was 2013 lol it's been nearly 4 years lol. Red one of the coldest in the world, your not any less of an elite battler for losing to him anyway.. especially at that time nigga was on a spree. Chess might kill him anybody can beat anybody but if what they've been doing recently is any indicator of how thd battle would go Chess getting washeddddd.

I got Chilla beating JC also. Clearly won the 1st two. He dropped the ceiling on chilla round 3 tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
            lmao @ top 3 pen game and atleast a top 10 battler but no clear wins on URL.
            - won against Chilla
            Got less natural & less overall crowd reaction

Shifted around and looked livid during Chilla's rounds

Had wet eyes nh and basically called time on chilla in the 3rd (said 'it's over')

But yeah he won though
            If you telling me that Chilla won that battle I'm tell you to place the drugs down
            I have seen that shit so many times and it's fairly clear that JC comes with some hard content but chilla outdoes him before the first half of each respective round

Comment

Originally posted by BORIS View Post
              You lost me at only one of his recent battles counted, u one of those fans we ain't on the same time. My interest in battle rap doesn't stop at URL fam.

Ur getting our posts mixed up lol. I haven't brang up nothing pre 2014, why would anything other than recent activity dictate whether he currently top 10 lol. My nigga why u talking about losing to Red that shit was 2013 lol it's been nearly 4 years lol. Red one of the coldest in the world, your not any less of an elite battler for losing to him anyway.. especially at that time nigga was on a spree. Chess might kill him anybody can beat anybody but if what they've been doing recently is any indicator of how thd battle would go Chess getting washeddddd.

I got Chilla beating JC also. Clearly won the 1st two. He dropped the ceiling on chilla round 3 tho.
              u talk about his battles & his performance alone . but who did he battle ? billy bobs and joe smiths and where ? at a sneaker store .. its different when u in front of 800-1000 people the PRESSURE on and a nigga barking in yo shit . he has always folded why wouldn't he this time? lmfao

why im talking about him losing to red ? becus somebody compared him to red i had to shoot that down immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                O Red need to have a mirror match with a dumpster.
                O-red vs Clarke's bed , lets gooo

Comment

Chess will kill JC.........when Chess raps for 10mins and has killed who?

And Chilla is beyond boring.......to not about to argue that point with nobody

Comment

Originally posted by sandman View Post
                    Originally posted by sandman View Post
                    and plz. one day if k shine keeps cookin
                    i really want jc vs k shine rematch
                    That rematch won't happen cause JC got smoked
                    he didnt get smoked with bars
                    k shine had one of his best performances ever
                    rematch would be classic to me......he def lost. didnt get smoked tho.
                    Nah he got smoked......if you watch the battle and being honest.....and I think JC got a Top 3 pen but he got smoked
                    i will only agree with performance. he definately got smoked there
                    not bars tho
                    MR.SANDMAN

Comment

This the try me face gwt your life erased >>>>

This is the best shit Chilla has ever said, the rhyme scheme & delivery were flawless... A brief moment of what could of been.

Comment

The Hall of Ls new inductee everybody: [MENTION=32618]Quill m Skills[/MENTION]...

He never can take Ws can he?
                        Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                        Originally posted by ekeanon
                        I'm glad I got to witness your life
                        Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                        White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

This is the best shit Chilla has ever said, the rhyme scheme & delivery were flawless... A brief moment of what could of been.
                          when i tell em bring heat to the crib he in its nothing tropical

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                            The Hall of Ls new inductee everybody: [MENTION=32618]Quill m Skills[/MENTION]...

He never can take Ws can he?
                            That's another L!!!
                            Originally posted by ekeanon
                            I'm glad I got to witness your life
                            Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                            White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Chess will kill JC.........when Chess raps for 10mins and has killed who?

And Chilla is beyond boring.......to not about to argue that point with nobody
                              Chilla has more boring performances than good, we agree on that but I am sad to imagine someone not appreciate how insane his 3 rounds vs JC were

He was leagues above his usual self ijs

Comment

when i tell em bring heat to the crib he in its nothing tropical
                                I scream (ice cream) when she goes nuts on my jimmy without her lips stoppin/
                                Call her the dairy queen. That's why i got her in my whip toppin/

Not even the full scheme though. his delivery and all was truly perfect!!!!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X