Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nicki Minaj - Rap Queen (Remy Ma Diss) *NEW SONG 2017* trash tbh

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
    If I see Remy in real life, Ima stab the bitch over Nicki... bitch you tryna die over a hoe, come out here then hoe. Lets see if your PO get involved in this, I know your PO hoe... either get this ass whooping or I'm calling your PO to lock your animal ass up bitch, don't make me have Papoose killed over this shit. When he dies, HipHop will celebrate. Fuck NY and anybody that'll ride for Papoose ni99er looking ass. I wish death on Remy and Papoose. Fuck them.
    Mannn Shut yo Quadruple posting ass up. You still like Cortez and his shit KNOWN for getting vaulted. you not credible son.

Real niggas know Remy put her in a bodybag. If you gone respond with a diss track NAME DROP. Nicki not with the shit just stick to making pop music and pray that your ass shots don't explode again.

Comment

Originally posted by ShawnDinero23 View Post
      Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
      If I see Remy in real life, Ima stab the bitch over Nicki... bitch you tryna die over a hoe, come out here then hoe. Lets see if your PO get involved in this, I know your PO hoe... either get this ass whooping or I'm calling your PO to lock your animal ass up bitch, don't make me have Papoose killed over this shit. When he dies, HipHop will celebrate. Fuck NY and anybody that'll ride for Papoose ni99er looking ass. I wish death on Remy and Papoose. Fuck them.
      Mannn Shut yo Quadruple posting ass up. You still like Cortez and his shit KNOWN for getting vaulted. you not credible son.

Real niggas know Remy put her in a bodybag. If you gone respond with a diss track NAME DROP. Nicki not with the shit just stick to making pop music and pray that your ass shots don't explode again.
      You shut that filthy mouth
      Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
      Originally posted by ekeanon
      I'm glad I got to witness your life
      Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
      White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

delete this old ass song

Comment

White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Remy "Two Dolla Weave Headed Hoe" Ma

😢😢

Comment

Remy Ma looking like Master P

Comment

Stickki chin-azz...like.. yeah...get it

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X