Nu Jerzy Twork vs Qleen Paper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nu Jerzy Twork vs Qleen Paper

I hear what y'all saying. The game has transitioned. We're where we're at with it for better or worse lol. I just like battles, if they're talented throw em in the pit and let em' try and eat with the wolves, if they can't handle it they'll be found out QUICKLY. I'm done with tiers and "earning" battles and all that extra shit.. if a battler feels a nigga is so beneath him, show & prove..GO BEAT HIM, likewise if an up & comer is making noise and feels he's better than the battlers higher up in the pecking order, GO BEAT HIM. All this give them time, they're not ready shit is for the birds, you'll never know what anyone is capable of until they're there, on that stage names mean nothing. It's all about what you do in THAT moment.

Comment

Re: Nu Jerzy Twork vs Qleen Paper

For sure. And I'm so tired of the "wasn't trying" excuse when a "Top Tier" faces an "Up and Comer" and they get smoked or don't live up to their rep.

That judges battle with Jimz vs Aye Verb seemed to be a breath of fresh air for battle rap. When that bag depends on you actually showing up (literally and figuratively), it damn sure going to force these dudes to get in they bag and see what that pen do.

Even if the judged battles didn't decide on the 100% of the bag, but a good chunk of it or a bonus type situation similar to what KoTD does sometimes, but I think it needs to be larger amounts and with those larger amounts coming out that 2nd half of they deposit.

Battle rap needs dudes like Jimz right now. Say what you want but that dude is for the fuckin culcha! His blogs are dope and he's consistently gotten better and better as a battle rapper. Dude has jokes, without overdoing it and being corny, and I think he has that "Star" or "it" factor for sure.

Jersey!
      "This is Columbine / a white boy's takin a Shotgun to school!" -Charron

"God saved you from your sins / but can he save you from mine?" -Chess

"You got a lot of guns in your rounds / I got a lot of rounds in my guns!" - Tsu Surf

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X