Nu Jerzy Twork vs Qleen Paper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nu Jerzy Twork vs Qleen Paper

But he spit 3 mins in his 3rd vs Glu, nd in his 1st and 3rd vs Dougy. he spit more than enough to end the round. He just cut his material, that isn't polished but it's not blasphemus like fans are trying to make it out like he is some career choker like this man is Nuborn or something lol.

Comment

Nuborn> Twork
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

and his guys gassing' him extra hard was wack af and actually took away from the quality of what Twork was rappin'
        I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Niggas hype behind their man has been in the game since the dawn of battle rap loool.

Comment

Originally posted by BORIS View Post
            Niggas hype behind their man has been in the game since the dawn of battle rap loool.
            One of the most requested URL battlers to return for a reason.

Its crazy how he hasn't battled in so long like you said, But A LOT of niggas got Qleen beating Twork. That's saying something.

Im looking for a good battle from both sides tbh, but if Twork come with that amoxicillin shit. its gone be a long night for that boy.

On the other end too though. Qleen cant afford to choke, or he's done frfr.

Comment

If he come with 1 bad bar in 3 rounds it's gonna be a long night? Qleen doesn't give people long nights. Can we please stop this who has Qleen ever given a long night..juice? Lol.

They got Qleen coz they like Qleen. I like Qleen. He just isn't nearly anywhere near as good as a lot of y'all think he is. Y'all just holding onto what he could be. He's been a "could be" for FAR too long.

Comment

If he come with 1 bad bar in 3 rounds it's gonna be a long night? Qleen doesn't give people long nights. Can we please stop this who has Qleen ever given a long night..juice? Lol.

They got Qleen coz they like Qleen. I like Qleen. He just isn't nearly anywhere near as good as a lot of y'all think he is. Y'all just holding onto what he could be. He's been a "could be" for FAR too long.
                Qleen can kill a nigga like NJT. That's who im comparing him to right now fukk a Jus Juice. that's what I meant by long night. Twork gotta bring straight heat, No reaches. He could end Qleen if he do it right. if not then you know the rest.

A lot of the original fans that watch URL aren't going to watch this battle because of Twork. Lets be honest. im sure you know that.

And shit if its time to let go of Qleen then we gone definitely know.

Comment

It's not gonna go how y'all think this is about to go I promise.

Comment

i think twork is ok. pause
                    but honsestly i got dougie 3-0 him maybe 2-1
                    and i got glueazy in a debatable over him
                    twork do to much. and he jump around when there aint a bar. i like twork pause but he aint there yet. and he needs to cool all that extra moving down or someone will punch him one day. twork will bounce around so much he cant control it. u see him losing his balance at points. these niggas need to put that yay down...
                    i fuckin hate qleen .......but i think he can beat twork
                    MR.SANDMAN

Comment

NJT is dope to me for sure. I think he is getting hit with the whole Gjonaj effect. The elevated them too fast based 1 or 2 dope battles. Don't get me wrong - NJT and Gjonaj are both dope AF, we just gotta give these times to earn their stripes and to show us they not a 1 hit wonder. We too quick to put new dudes on God-Tier status before they've shown they can be consistently great.

Again - this ain't no shade toward NJT or Gjonaj, they both dope but still got to climb that ladder (of course I know Gjonaj has put in much more work already) - just comparing it to the rush for the Gjonaj vs Diz battle, which we all knew turned out to be.....JERSEY!
                      "This is Columbine / a white boy's takin a Shotgun to school!" -Charron

"God saved you from your sins / but can he save you from mine?" -Chess

"You got a lot of guns in your rounds / I got a lot of rounds in my guns!" - Tsu Surf

Comment

Damn I really never thought I would hear ppl saying somebody or anybody at that would 30 qleen paper smh. I'm not one of those ppl, I got qleen taking this. Don't really like twork

Comment

I got Twork 30. How yall feeling today? Remember y'all are all saying he'll get washed just like y'all said Money bagz was gonna wash Prez.. Don't dissapear this time fella's.
                          Damn they said that? Prez is a monster! When he not biting rhymes lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jklyde View Post
                            NJT is dope to me for sure. I think he is getting hit with the whole Gjonaj effect. The elevated them too fast based 1 or 2 dope battles. Don't get me wrong - NJT and Gjonaj are both dope AF, we just gotta give these times to earn their stripes and to show us they not a 1 hit wonder. We too quick to put new dudes on God-Tier status before they've shown they can be consistently great.

Again - this ain't no shade toward NJT or Gjonaj, they both dope but still got to climb that ladder (of course I know Gjonaj has put in much more work already) - just comparing it to the rush for the Gjonaj vs Diz battle, which we all knew turned out to be.....JERSEY!
                            lol @ equating Diz to Qleen paper. Qleen isn't nobody in battle rap but a dissapointment with potential. Everything u say about Twork applies to Qleen only difference is Qleen has been here a LONG TIME. Qleen needs this more than Twork. If he flops...HE DONE!

Comment

lol @ equating Diz to Qleen paper. Qleen isn't nobody in battle rap but a dissapointment with potential. Everything u say about Twork applies to Qleen only difference is Qleen has been here a LONG TIME. Qleen needs this more than Twork. If he flops...HE DONE!
                              Oh nah I feel you on that - my bad for not really saying the shit correctly - no way am I comparing the status of Diz vs Qleen or anything like that. I was referring to how fast everyone was wanting to put Gjonaj on the fast track to success, very similar to NJT.

Gjonaj has put in a lot more work since then, and I see great potential in NJT for sure, but people just gotta start giving shit a little more time wit these folks. I feel like we have had a lot of dry spots without the original Top-Tiers and we are trying to fill those voids with people, which is understandable, we just got to make sure they are worthy of it.

Damn this post got me in my feelings damn near - lol - shit like Verb vs Hitman, Lux vs Hollow, Cortez vs Hollohan, Lux vs Calicoe, Tsu Surf vs Conceited and battles like that are what made battle rap great imho, and that grittiness (that isn't forced), originality and overall feel and vibe are what make this shit great and we ain't getting that as much anymore.

Don't get me wrong, we have had some DOPE battles the past few years for sure with folks like B. Dot, Bigg K, T-Top, Brizz, Ave, Rum Nitty, Tay Roc (not Tay Surf or Tsu Rock) and a few others for sure, but I'm just missing that true grimey, shit might pop off any second type feel. Def not the PG stepping, fake personals, and following suit on other folks "new" styles so everyone start soundin the same and shit...

Prob gon get a lot of hate and "TLDR" and shit, but I'm speaking from the heart, and I'm an 80's baby that grew up on real hip-hop.

Am I trippin, or anyone else feelin same way?
                              "This is Columbine / a white boy's takin a Shotgun to school!" -Charron

"God saved you from your sins / but can he save you from mine?" -Chess

"You got a lot of guns in your rounds / I got a lot of rounds in my guns!" - Tsu Surf

Comment

^all truth.

This is why t-top >>>>

And regarding twork, gjonaj, glu folks like this.

Yeah the pressure they are receiving...its like their talent gets blown out of proportion without respecting the due process...combined with how inauthentic the culture is (appearing for me at least)...its just hurtin and ultimately turning them off from actual developing their talents

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X