• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TAY ROC VS CHARRON UDUBB HS2

I enjoyed this battle *shrug*

Comment

Roc won second and third clear, charron second was super awkward, and hos third was not nice sides the first rebuttal, few decent lines! But he is 50% shock bars, take a battle rapper refrences him, and say some white shit!

Comment

The poll is like the NBA and NFL...rigged.

Comment

Originally posted by hoytsmith View Post
          Roc won second and third clear, charron second was super awkward, and hos third was not nice sides the first rebuttal, few decent lines! But he is 50% shock bars, take a battle rapper refrences him, and say some white shit!
          exactly

"omg he said a couple lines about Surf and Suge in New Jersey! omg he called himself a white boy ten times in front of a predominantly black crowd!"

of course those things are going to get reaction, they're just cheap tactics, not much skill involved

Comment

I told my friend weeks ago Charron won, and he dismissed me because I'm a 'kotd fan."

I tagged him when the battle got released, and he still stands by his opinion that Roc won.

Agree to disagree, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Evets View Post
              Originally posted by VA slim View Post
              Voted ray roc... will watch after work today
              Then whyd you even vote moron?
              Because he's not a white boy

Comment

Originally posted by Evets View Post
                I dont even like charron i think hes a little dork but he definitely won this battle.
                This....

Roc was kinda trash in 2016 tbh....

Really bad against Rum + Charoon + JJ

He killed Ars doe...

Comment

Originally posted by Al Manak View Post
                  Originally posted by hoytsmith View Post
                  exactly

"omg he said a couple lines about Surf and Suge in New Jersey! omg he called himself a white boy ten times in front of a predominantly black crowd!"

of course those things are going to get reaction, they're just cheap tactics, not much skill involved
                  Charron first was his best round and it was decent, after the first I waslike this may be a fight, then roc turned up on him and i could barely finish charron second! I liked charron before he started rapping different to get black fans! But his rebuttal game is A1!

Comment

I love Tay Tay as much as anyone and he got fucked up by Charron! That boy really is da G.o.a.t at this point. Can anyone fuck with his Resume at this point ? 3 rounds of haymakers from Charron hard for anyone to keep up with and the rebuttals at the start of third the man must really be autistic because dude's straight genius coming off the top like that. Respeckt Charron!!!

I guess it's Surf next and then maybe Hollow ? What else does he have left to prove.

Comment

I lost 3-0 watching this. No debate.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaMonsoon View Post
                        Lil boat? LMFAO
                        You motherfuckers should have supported Common and Mos Def more..

This is true
                        I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Idk what everyone is smoking saying charron won. In my opinion it's clear as day that tay roc won rounds 1 n 2 and charron took the 3rd. I mean I guess you could argue the 1st round but not with my preference in battlers. I just can't get into charron he is predictable and not believable at all...

Sent from my A521L using Tapatalk

Comment

It's kinda sad watching Tay Roc clearly lose this battle all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by guntitles618 View Post
                              Idk what everyone is smoking saying charron won. In my opinion it's clear as day that tay roc won rounds 1 n 2 and charron took the 3rd. I mean I guess you could argue the 1st round but not with my preference in battlers. I just can't get into charron he is predictable and not believable at all...

Charron took Rocs soul in the first fuck is you talking bout?

U clearly biased lmfao look at ur username
                              KOTD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by RedTank Da Don View Post
                                Originally posted by guntitles618 View Post

Charron took Rocs soul in the first fuck is you talking bout?

U clearly biased lmfao look at ur username
                                Yes tay roc is my 2nd favorite battler ever and tsu is my number 4 but still if I was one of these biased tay roc dickriders I would say he won 3-0. I clearly said charron won the 3rd and that the 1st could be debatable based on preference... I am always unbiased in calling a battle...just giving my personal opinion buddy

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X