Who deserves a title shot after Head Ice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Who deserves a title shot after Head Ice?

the saurus would give ice that work. and would not retain the chain. back to playing hot potato with it.

Comment

Originally posted by dontpraiseme View Post
      the saurus would give ice that work. and would not retain the chain. back to playing hot potato with it.
      Would be an awkward ass battle

Comment

Originally posted by usedtochefkd View Post
        Originally posted by RedTank Da Don View Post
        charoon is the number 1 contender and he dont even want it lmao

the chain holds 0 value

https://twitter.com/charronkotd/stat...26857199489024
        Damn even RedTank admitting KOTD is trash

Redtank isn't a fan of KOTD, he's a fan of Charron

That tweet is good news tho

Comment

Originally posted by Al Manak View Post

the chain holds 0 value

What?

I thought RedTank was crazy about KOTD.

That must've changed recently.

He has like 100 threads about how it's such an amazing league iirc

Comment

the chain holds 0 value

What?

I thought RedTank was crazy about KOTD.

That must've changed recently.

He has like 100 threads about how it's such an amazing league iirc
            I'm convinced he only praises KOTD because his bf charoon reps the company

Basically charron sucks and any of his supporters can get these hands

Comment

Comment

Comment

Al Manak - you think Charron would've beat Pat Stay if that Hollohan angle proceeded or nah

Comment

Al Manak - you think Charron would've beat Pat Stay if that Hollohan angle proceeded or nah
                    It's possible that could've swayed people in the building, but I just think Pat's a better rapper all around, wouldn't have changed my mind personally

I think it's incredibly stupid for people to say "Pat should've kept Hollohan on the stage! That's not fair to Charron!" lol. Like what, Pat finds out that his long-time friend is about to stab him in the back and compromise his title match, and he's supposed to just let him stand behind him during the battle like everything is fine, just so Charron can pull off an antic? That's dumb af

Comment

It's possible that could've swayed people in the building, but I just think Pat's a better rapper all around, wouldn't have changed my mind personally

I think it's incredibly stupid for people to say "Pat should've kept Hollohan on the stage! That's not fair to Charron!" lol. Like what, Pat finds out that his long-time friend is about to stab him in the back and compromise his title match, and he's supposed to just let him stand behind him during the battle like everything is fine, just so Charron can pull off an antic? That's dumb af
                      To be fair it seems kind of skewed to kind of allow Pat to dictate what happens

Some people believe the champ should get that kind of weird advantage I don't

Comment

I also def think Pat is better overall

Comment

To be fair it seems kind of skewed to kind of allow Pat to dictate what happens

Some people believe the champ should get that kind of weird advantage I don't
                          But the thing is Charron's whole angle depended on Hollohan standing behind Pat. If you were Pat, and you found out your boy was betraying you, I'm sure you're allowed to say you don't want this asshole standing behind you while you battle lol. That goes for anyone, regardless if you're the champ

Now perhaps Hollohan should've been allowed to stand behind Charron, but that wasn't how Charron planned the whole thing anyway, so his angle would've still gotten fucked up

Comment

^ But how does that play out?

So Prep should be allowed to tell Lotta Zay "you can't wear a shirt with my mother on it"?

Like I get "don't talk about x (my dead relative, my kids)"

But to have to be told "yo, this guy is doing this"

Like according to that logic anytime anyone brings anyone out (Wavy - the guy that supposedly chased him around the projects with a gun, Diz with Serius - bringing out that "Valid" guy)

Like according to that logic everyone should have a say in that?

What about, for example, Lux putting up Cal's pool pictures?

I don't know man, it seems very un-battle rap to try to determine what someone can do if it's not ridiculously insane

Comment

^ But how does that play out?

So Prep should be allowed to tell Lotta Zay "you can't wear a shirt with my mother on it"?

Like I get "don't talk about x (my dead relative, my kids)"

But to have to be told "yo, this guy is doing this"

Like according to that logic anytime anyone brings anyone out (Wavy - the guy that supposedly chased him around the projects with a gun, Diz with Serius - bringing out that "Valid" guy)

Like according to that logic everyone should have a say in that?

What about, for example, Lux putting up Cal's pool pictures?

I don't know man, it seems very un-battle rap to try to determine what someone can do if it's not ridiculously insane
                              Once again, it's iffy whether Hollohan should've been taken off the stage altogether, perhaps he should've been still allowed to stand behind Charron. But of course Pat gets a say in regards to who gets to stand behind him lol. No one in their right mind would willingly let someone who's going to sabotage your battle stand directly behind you while you perform, that makes no sense

Comment

^ Ah got you I see what you mean

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X