Who deserves a title shot after Head Ice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who deserves a title shot after Head Ice?

I have to watch Ice battle Rone and then Charron? I might just skip out on the next few title matches.

Comment

And before anyone tries to imply that Rone will win, watching him and Charron is even worse so my point still stands.

Comment

#1 contender charron
        #2 fresco
        #3 gjonaj,
        #4 cortez
        #5 serius jones
        #6 pnut

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
        KOTD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Poll results proof kotd in shambles

A guy who lost the chain a few battles back
          Someone who battles every 3 years
          And Gilbert fuckin Gottfried leading the pack

Comment

fresco

Comment

If you didn't vote for PoRich or 24/7 then what are you doing with your life?

Comment

Madd Illz

Comment

or maybe hollyhood

Comment

they should realistically have another grand prix since there is no clear cut #1 contender

Comment

My vote is DEFINITELY Fresco, for a couple of reasons.

#1) He is dope AF and their styles would compliment each other for sure.

#2) This would be a rematch, and the first battle to say Fresco was in his bag would be the understatement of the century.

I've never seen him with a shit performance - I'm not 100% sure I have seen all of his battles, but the ones I have seen were all dope AF!

vs QP
                      vs Thesaurus
                      vs Rone (you could see Rone's soul leave his body during Sandusky angle)

**UPDATE** I checked out VerseTracker and there are a LOT of his battles I haven't seen yet, so I'm going to go check those out - but those 3 battles I listed above were FIRE!
                      "This is Columbine / a white boy's takin a Shotgun to school!" -Charron

"God saved you from your sins / but can he save you from mine?" -Chess

"You got a lot of guns in your rounds / I got a lot of rounds in my guns!" - Tsu Surf

Comment

Fresco is dope but he gotta wait. After charron W over Roc he clearly the next up for the chain
                        KOTD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by RedTank Da Don View Post
                          Fresco is dope but he gotta wait. After charron W over Roc he clearly the next up for the chain
                          lol you're gonna be crushed when he doesn't get the next shot, or the shot after that, or the shot after that

Comment

Originally posted by Al Manak View Post
                            lol you're gonna be crushed when he doesn't get the next shot, or the shot after that, or the shot after that
                            LOL - I know, right.

Charron is definitely up there without a doubt - my reasoning for going with Fresco above him is solely based on the fact he had a title shot not too too long ago. I guess it has been about 2 years since he battled Pat Stay though, and has for sure put in some serious work since then and really doesn't take many L's (if any).

I still think Charron beat Pat Stay, even without Hollohan being allowed to come on stage. That fuckin line when Charron was talking about his autisim and said "But I block that shit out and make you look at me while I'm killing you!" (I know that's not word for word exact bar) was one of the dopest bars I have ever heard in my life - swear to God that shit gave me goosebumps when he said that shit!

"You got a lot of guns in your rounds / I got a lot of rounds in my guns!" - Tsu Surf

Comment

Originally posted by jklyde View Post
                              Originally posted by Al Manak View Post
                              LOL - I know, right.

Charron is definitely up there without a doubt - my reasoning for going with Fresco above him is solely based on the fact he had a title shot not too too long ago. I guess it has been about 2 years since he battled Pat Stay though, and has for sure put in some serious work since then and really doesn't take many L's (if any).

I still think Charron beat Pat Stay, even without Hollohan being allowed to come on stage. That fuckin line when Charron was talking about his autisim and said "But I block that shit out and make you look at me while I'm killing you!" (I know that's not word for word exact bar) was one of the dopest bars I have ever heard in my life - swear to God that shit gave me goosebumps when he said that shit!
                              the actual line goes "i can't even hold contact its really true/ but i make sure you look at me when im killing you"
                              KOTD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by RedTank Da Don View Post
                                the actual line goes "i can't even hold contact its really true/ but i make sure you look at me when im killing you"
                                Yezzir - is that not one of the dopest fuckin lines in the history of battle rap?

A) It was completely factual.
                                B) It was somewhat freestyled (I think) due to the bullshit Pat Stay pulled with Hollohan.
                                C) The dramatic timing and crowd control and everything just fell into place and made that shit come out so fucking fire.

That shit was undeniable! LOL - I even tweeted Charron about that line and dude responded saying how much love he was getting from that line.

Lately he ain't been doing the "Look at me while I'm killing you!", and I think he needs to bring that shit back - crowds always ate that shit up!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X