Ave and shotgun suge going at it. Suge displays his stupidity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beef Ave and shotgun suge going at it. Suge displays his stupidity

Suge reaches all the way back to Ave vs JJDD to point out that Ave is "trash". Mind you that this battle is over 4 years ago. Ave is on totally different level now but Suge decides to skip out on his URL run. Suge says Ave is the weakest battler on URL smh.

Suge reeks of desperation and hate. He reeks of onion rings and bbq sauce. He reeks of deodorant over musty arm pits.

Suge doesn't want no problems. He just desperately needs a URL battle. Suge going to fuck around and get bullied by lil ass chess whenever that battle goes down. Suge is also running from Nu Jersey Twork.

Re: Ave and shotgun suge going at it. Suge displays his stupidity

Comment

holy hell that's the same dude who was freestyling hit the blunt passed out and fell back on his chair lmao

I didn't know he was doing rap vida
      Originally posted by HEISTBVA
      ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

That is corny if suge to go hate on an old battle before his URL run because suge old battles weren't crazy he stepped his shit up the past couple years too... but suge ain't desperate for a URL battle he's already locked in for NOME 7

Comment

Ave will smoke Suge's boots, and so will Chess if he doesn't stumble or choke.

Then again, that's a big "if".

Comment

suge can only beats ave if he makes ave look invisible. push him around and pocket tap him. without that ave will clearly win. but i would like to see the match up for sure. suge earns top tiers from now on. if he can have even a debatable with ave. then just throw suge top tiers from now on. he dont need to beat ave. he just got to battle tuff
            same with hitman. win or lose. suge gains the most in that debatable. hurts hitman
            MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Originally posted by TrueorFalseFace View Post
              This things I'd do to those titties in your avi... Hawt diggidy
              You don't have the nerves. I said, deep in they heart they butt wouldn't risk getting snapped by Larry Bird.

Comment

In Suges defence he's been calling Ave trash for AWHILE now.. before Surf & Holla battles so I doubt he is fiending for a battle like that I just think he really don't like him for some reason.

Comment

Suge so trash tho

Comment

link to suge video talking shit about ave?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X