It's safe to say that Rex is on some kind of drug other than weed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speculation It's safe to say that Rex is on some kind of drug other than weed.

This nigga walking like d-lo brown around his hood.

Re: It's safe to say that Rex is on some kind of drug other than weed.

Facts

Comment

I said the same thing Rex said. Flip Sonned Shine. Shine got all rah rah and Flip stood right up to him and aggressively grabed him. Shine had every right to start swinging but sat down like a Bitch. Shine don't command half the respect Rex commands, as a man and Flip showed that.
      Rex just spoke all Facts. He's always had those mannerisms , this drug talk is silly imo.
      I'll knock down ya door like Jehovas Witness, and bring niggas to your house like your older sisters...

Make me mad, either get shot in the face or stabbed... The Blood leave you wetter than the Tub when you take a bath. ... They say the game should be Told, not Sold, but that's hard to Control when cats Fold like paper bags...

Comment

😂😭😂😭😂

Comment

flip came out lookin like the clown in that exchange... when you make k shine seem calm / level headed you know you were extra af

Comment

Rex about to get gangbanged for crack

Comment

Dude could easily just have some PTSD or paranoia shit going on....

Comment

Shine's a perfect example of the dog with the largest bark has no bite.. He's alwaysbeen that loudmouth.. and nowadays he quiet down after Chess scared him.. While he stood behind like a thick layer of dudes not trying to fight after tocuhin chess.. and chess looked like the Tasmanian devil trying to go attack him

Rex is a real certified dude...

Yeah it seems like hes on something in this video. Who the fuck cares.. Live your life as a nerd and let him live his life as a battle rapper
                ~Another Big Mike Post~

Big Mike, My Rep stay changing colors like traffic lights

***Voted Most Controversial OTBVA'er 2013 ***

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X