X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Roc vs Charron (Poor Quality)

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
    Originally posted by Filthy View Post
    Clarke, shut the fuck up! You have nothing even remotely intelligent to say, and you can't articulate your idiotic opinion well enough for anyone here to give a shit. On top of that fact that you're so fat you'd be the only nigga who couldn't dunk with fucking moon gravity.
    You're so retarded you'd be the only handicap who couldn't lose in the Special Olympics
    You tubby, goliath, greasy ass, sausage finger, mother fucker. Don't ever quote me again. That shit was fucking lame as a comeback, that sounds like some reject line from Eminem, who you dick ride like a piece of shit. You obese McDonald's loving sack of garbage, you shit on people who have 10,000 times more talent then you, then make a grammatically incorrect sentences with no real point. Don't ever address me again, bitch.
    I saw Illmac buy meth from my neighbor, like 6 years ago, no lie. I didn't know who the fuck he was at the time.

Comment

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Not working

Comment

I imagine Charron won as Tay Roc is garbage. Charron's not even in my top 50 and got beaten by Bulletz. But Roc..ive not heard one line, ever, I find myself repeating.

Comment

tay roc 3-0d him bro someone even said rocs rounds were the only good rounds the entire card

Comment

omfg.... link not working... browsed back.... thought i found link..... got a glitter dick in my face instead................

any1 got a working link?

there's no way dude is getting all that glitter off his dick in one shower... no fucking way...

Comment

Originally posted by Sweaty Vandross View Post
                tay roc 3-0d him bro someone even said rocs rounds were the only good rounds the entire card
                Facts. Chris was doing false reporting as usual. Arsonal and others in the room gave Roc the win. Others who watch the battles think life is suppost to reverse because they type "Charron 3-0" after the room called it.

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                Originally posted by ekeanon
                I'm glad I got to witness your life
                Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Roc is painfully average and Charron is spitting street bars.

I don't get what the stans see in these two.

Comment

Well, Roc lost to Charron clearly. That night really was full of surprises.

They were both pretty unimpressive though, so whatever.

Comment

the link worked for me ... i got roc 2-1

Comment

great you fucktard you put it on dropbox and what do ya know it's been taken down due to a copyright infringement claim within 2 days. Should have uploaded it to xvideos.

Comment

Originally posted by hatehateandmorehate View Post
                          the link worked for me ... i got roc 2-1
                          Originally posted by ekeanon
                          I'm glad I got to witness your life
                          Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                          White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X