UDUBB HIGH STAKES 2 UPDATES & DISCUSSION THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UDUBB HIGH STAKES 2 UPDATES & DISCUSSION THREAD

Fire first round, a nice albeit less fire second round, and a good third from both. I just don't understand why anyone's mad at this.

Comment

Roon vs roc was dope. Niggas stupid
      Originally posted by Wreckless
      I would have rather been black than an orphan
      https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic the Hedgehog View Post
        Originally posted by MELAkNight View Post
        You guys were disappointed by that? If you look at every round without trying too hard to compare them to the first, it was actually a pretty good battle.

It's no classic or anything, but I'd say it turned out pretty well.
        if it's no classic or ANYTHING...then it was a huge disappointment in the eyes of many including mine...!
        Are you implying that you guys weren't accepting anything but a classic from this, or do you mean you at least wanted one of those pseudo classics that people label just because both opponents had three fire rounds?
        A lot of psuedo classics in the last few years, bar fests have become the new "classic".. can confirm the bar has been lowered a lot. I got maybe 5-10 true classic battles i've ever seen. Niggas be proclaiming a classic went down every event lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BORIS View Post

A lot of psuedo classics in the last few years, bar fests have become the new "classic".. can confirm the bar has been lowered a lot. I got maybe 5-10 true classic battles i've ever seen. Niggas be proclaiming a classic went down every event lol.
          Exactly. A bunch of "classics" that are only classics that year if even that long.

Comment

Can't even get 10 pages in and jd has killed this thread. And like I said any dude who brags about how much "money" he has is a broke fucking bum. Why don't you take a picture holding 2 50's up to boost your ego you faggot
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz08O...re=c4-overview
            Trenton Silver 18 year old up and comer, 204 battle grounds Winnipeg Represent

Comment

And porter knows battlers in real life and never been to an event dead ass how this guy is lookin for internet friends since he has no actual friends anyone who has 32k posts in 8 months is living in their moms basement
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz08O...re=c4-overview
              Trenton Silver 18 year old up and comer, 204 battle grounds Winnipeg Represent

Comment

Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago View Post
                charron just stole ty law arm bar line

Not even the same bar dumbass. Not even remotely close.

Comment

I ain't talkin bout ty law vs bmagic dumbass I'm talkin ty law vs jay rell where ty law says 'this bitch Ronda rousey in his rounds cuz all he use is arm bars'

Take the L retard

Comment

Originally posted by El chapo View Post
                    Can't even get 10 pages in and jd has killed this thread. And like I said any dude who brags about how much "money" he has is a broke fucking bum. Why don't you take a picture holding 2 50's up to boost your ego you faggot
                    I honestly think money is the saddest thing to brag about

Dead giveaway if you feel inclined to express shit like that

Comment

Originally posted by illmix View Post
                      people mad there was no pocket check. smh. this is why battle rap is fucked up these lame ass fans don't even listen to bars.
                      Right!

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
                        people mad there was no pocket check. smh. this is why battle rap is fucked up these lame ass fans don't even listen to bars.
                        Right!
                        The problem is that's been a big part of Suge's whole performance. They wanted to see if Suge would pocket check him because Suge hasn't pocket checked anyone that isn't soft.

I personally don't care, but I get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                          Right!
                          The problem is that's been a big part of Suge's whole performance. They wanted to see if Suge would pocket check him because Suge hasn't pocket checked anyone that isn't soft.

Big T not soft..

GET YA HAND OUT MY POCKET..BLOAW, MALCOLM X IT'S ABOUT RESPECT!

Comment

Right!

Good point tbh

But you're saying Charron is soft.....

Comment

Right!

Big T not soft..

GET YA HAND OUT MY POCKET..BLOAW, MALCOLM X IT'S ABOUT RESPECT!
                              Yeah, but Big T isn't going to swing on Suge either lol.

Comment

Exactly. A bunch of "classics" that are only classics that year if even that long.
                                It's a misused phrase that's outta control

I've misused it but I think it should be a year and a half at least before anyone really claims a battle 'can' be classic

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X