E HART ON BATTLING JAZ THE RAPPER BL4: I'M NOT EXCITED + PREDICTS WINNERS & LOSERS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog E HART ON BATTLING JAZ THE RAPPER BL4: I'M NOT EXCITED + PREDICTS WINNERS & LOSERS!!!

www.youtube.com/user/HipHopIsRealUniverse
    Caught up with E Hart in the Bronx Ny

In this E Hart says Im not excited battling Jaz The Rapper BL4 + predicts Born Legacy 4 Winners and Losers!!!

The Card!!!
    Ave Vs O Red
    Steams Vs Danny Myers
    Prez Mafia Vs Money Bags
    Nujerzy Twork vs Glueazy
    Jaz The Rapper Vs E Hart
    Mr. Wavy Vs Bill Collector
    Brooklyn Carter Vs Franchise
    Chef Trez Vs Mike P
    http://www.hiphopisreal.com/

Re: E HART ON BATTLING JAZ THE RAPPER BL4: I'M NOT EXCITED + PREDICTS WINNERS & LOSER

ah hell. I hope she's just bullshitting about not being excited...

lol She clowned twork.

Comment

Re: E HART ON BATTLING JAZ THE RAPPER BL4: I'M NOT EXCITED + PREDICTS WINNERS & LOSER

She swear she a nigga lol? Y would it be hard for her to click on..

Comment

She asked u twice were the TM battles in 2017.. and u said yeah both times.. cmon man lol

Comment

She knows she needs this bag so she can buy those tax free newports from the Indian reservation.

Not excited to be on the biggest stage? Send her back to Qotr and that 75 max capacity venues she's used to.

I hate that whole not excited tatic. Who do they think they're fooling ?
          "First time I gripped and popped
          Heart dropped, eyes closed
          It felt like I was getting shot"

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X