BORN LEGACY 4 - SMACK/URL - Jayblac (Guntitles vs Qleen&Calicoe?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BORN LEGACY 4 - SMACK/URL - Jayblac (Guntitles vs Qleen&Calicoe?)

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
    ^ Wow.

You got emotional as hell, lmfao.
    Nah I didn't, you just feel stupid as fuck so your trying to push the joke on to me.

You was just calling me a retard, as soon as I said that was me it was "So you gona get back into battling bro? "

https://media.giphy.com/media/jAulUg6UYlpoQ/giphy.gif

Comment

damn they really gonna duck Quest and Marv? smh

Comment

Originally posted by TipZ View Post
        ^ Wow.

Nah I didn't, you just feel stupid as fuck so your trying to push the joke on to me.

You was just calling me a retard, as soon as I said that was me it was "So you gona get back into battling bro? "

You literally told me and Dhumble that we should get a room, and decided to be a dick out of nowhere

Be safe man smfh

Asking if you are getting back into battling, after you claimed to be a battle rapper, is being on someone's dick?

Lol who the fuck raised you

And who lies about being a battle rapper lololololol

Comment

Originally posted by illmix View Post
          Doubt it's ducking Surf and Roc both said that they want them

I just want to see Qleen/Cal cook

Comment

Originally posted by illmix View Post
            Doubt it's ducking Surf and Roc both said that they want them

I just want to see Qleen/Cal cook

QP and Cal are stronger solo opponents but as a team c'mon son!

Quest and Marv are arguably the greatest 2 on 2 and QP and Cal are a mystery as a team. to me thats an easier matchup. therefore ducking the difficult match. on some hollow taking pat stay and clips instead of John John and Arsonal shit.

Comment

I just don't think they are ducking

Everyone wants to see that they are gonna build that up

Comment

But Surf and Roc have both said that they want them

I'm sure they'll send shots at Quest/Marv during this one

Comment

I can't believe I'm paying attention to little stuff in the background like his a Resident Evil game........I peep the paper on the floor from jump and then the close up........

QLEEN PAPER ALL ABOUT THE MONEY GREEN PAPER

I doubt it's a 2 on 2 that would be a waste at an Born Legacy event so hopefully Qleen battling on this card

Comment

It's both.

Qleen is battling solo, and Qleen/Cal doing 2-on-2.

Comment

Originally posted by TipZ View Post
                      ^ Wow.

You literally told me and Dhumble that we should get a room, and decided to be a dick out of nowhere

Be safe man smfh

Asking if you are getting back into battling, after you claimed to be a battle rapper, is being on someone's dick?

Lol who the fuck raised you

And who lies about being a battle rapper lololololol
                      Firstly my original comment was a friendly joke, I didn't mean for you to get emotional.

Secondly, you was arguing with me, you had just called me a retard... You youtubed my forum username ("lololololol") asked me if I was the battler in the video, I said yes and your whole attitude changed, I went from retard to "bruh".

I never claimed to be a battle rapper and i definitely wouldn't claim to be that one. You asked a dumb question and got a dumb answer, I didn't think you'd be so gullible tbf.

While we're at it though, who the fuck youtubes somebody they argued with on a forum... Weirdo.

What kind of grown man types shit like" lololol" and "lmfao".

And you know damn well you don't say be safe though in real life.

Somewhere in the middle of all those posts you've developed an identity crisis, I hope you find yourself sir. Bipolar is no laughing matter.

Gun titles 3-0.
                      https://media.giphy.com/media/jAulUg6UYlpoQ/giphy.gif

Comment

I've said "be safe tho" for years

Everyone types "lmfao" and "lololol"

Jesus Christ you're a fucking weirdo fam

Comment

Lmao at calling you "bruh" meaning I'm on your dick

Lmao at you pretending to be a battler and somehow thinking that isn't a huge L

#besafetho

Comment

You can't fuck around and say I should "get a room" then launch a fucking angry tirade when someone jabs back

For fuck's sake.

Comment

Gonna just put you on ignore, in case I call you "bruh" again, to avoid reading 15 posts about how I'm on someone's dick if I call them "bruh"

Lol

Comment

Pretty sure by the way you are reacting that you ARE that battler and just really sensitive about it

It ain't that serious, I didn't lose my fucking mind when you said I should "get a room" with someone I just brought up a battle and joked around

Smoke something fam

OH OH YOU CALLED ME FAM YOU'RE ON MY DICK NOW!

Get that fuckboy logic out of here

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X