Do You Guys Think This Would Be Dope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Guys Think This Would Be Dope

After watching Blacs Roc vs Nitty recap and hearing him say that they should rematch, and then seeing what Roc was saying that basically him and Nitty dont owe anyone anything etc. I thought of a good idea.

When URL dropped the last surprise battle Ave vs Chess, it was battle of the night and a huge success. I think Roc and Nitty should go at it again in a 1 rounder unlimited and have Smack drop it as a surprise battle at the next card (after BL4). I havent heard anyone say that they actually enjoyed that battle, and if Roc and Nitty did one more round and both came with it, i think that would be fire.

I need to hear gun bars vs gun lines for real at least for one round, what do u guys think?

Re: Do You Guys Think This Would Be Dope

Comment

I didn't read the post I only read the title of the thread and my answer is nah

Comment

Nah... it was what is was. They didn't produce, we got to live with what they gave us. URL ain't paying them again that battle is sitting at like 400k that's a success to URL.

Comment

What makes people think that they kept the "best bars" for the rematch? What else do they have left... especially right away?

Also, how often is the rematch better than the first?

Comment

^Exactly people think if they rematch the bars will just be amazing when in reality it's probably gunna be the same

Nitty said in future he's sticking to bars all 3 rounds he tried something different and it didn't work. Nitty 2-1 and it will stay that way

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X