Roc vs nitty just set the new 24 hour highest viewed battle record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement Roc vs nitty just set the new 24 hour highest viewed battle record

In 2012, URL set the bar high when Lux vs calicoe hit 182k in 24 hours. I remember it like it was yesterday

That record lasted a mere few months before con vs surf became the first battle to hit 200k in 24 hours

In 2014, Lux vs clips broke 215k in 24 hours and that record seemed untouchable until last month when surf vs top hit 240k in the first 24 hours.

And now, roc vs nitty just shattered that record and hit 290k in 24 hours. I was on the edge of my seat for the last couple hours to see if it would hit 300k but naw. Maybe later this year URL can with the plethora of classics they have.

Meanwhile kotd highest viewed in 24 hours is DNA vs disaster which hit 140k in 24 hours and that was like 5 years ago lmaoooooo

Re: Roc vs nitty just set the new 24 hour highest viewed battle record

URL already started off 2017 with a record breaking battle

Nerdbirds livid in 3...2....1....

Comment

no matter how u crunch the numbers always a URL landslide. lmfaooooooooooo

Comment

All that means is a lot of people are seeing a bad battle..

290k people viewed a crowd cheer for T RUM & PEE ON HIM..

Comment

Classics are rewatchable. This is lackluster at best.

Comment

fliptop

Comment

URL is not good

Comment

Lmao conceited vs dumbfounded got 330k the first 24 hours u dumb fucks
                KOTD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Con vs dumb got 85k first 24 and had 410k in one month

It's in my feb 2015 view thread

Take the L u nerdbird

I now command u to get livid

Comment

will any URL battle ever pass Con vs Dumb though?

lol nope

Comment

lux vs hollow bootleg gotta been the highest till they got taken down iirc

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

at these nerd birds

Meanwhile Cor vs B Dot would be lucky to break 20k by midnight

Gonna get even worse in 2017

KOTD basically RBE now

Comment

OH SHITTT! URL GETTING BIGGER!

URL getting these type of views with rum nitty who KOTD couldn't do anything with.

URL STAY WINNING!
                          Originally posted by I AM GAY
                          I lie all the time. It feels good.

Comment

I turned it off halfway during the first round and watched Brizz vs Ars again

Trash battle but livid nerdbirds always brighten my day

Waiting for one of them to mention fliptop

URL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago View Post
                              In 2012, URL set the bar high when Lux vs calicoe hit 182k in 24 hours. I remember it like it was yesterday

That record lasted a mere few months before con vs surf became the first battle to hit 200k in 24 hours

In 2014, Lux vs clips broke 215k in 24 hours and that record seemed untouchable until last month when surf vs top hit 240k in the first 24 hours.

And now, roc vs nitty just shattered that record and hit 290k in 24 hours. I was on the edge of my seat for the last couple hours to see if it would hit 300k but naw. Maybe later this year URL can with the plethora of classics they have.

Meanwhile kotd highest viewed in 24 hours is DNA vs disaster which hit 140k in 24 hours and that was like 5 years ago lmaoooooo
                              lux vs clips was 2015. Anyway the new record doesnt surprise me. TAY ROC IS THE MUHFUCKIN URL GAWD.
                              Oblivion

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X